43

Before either of them could say anything, Mikey and Rye burst back into the room with 2 huge pizza boxes and a bag of extras and drinks.

The two of them sighed in relief as they realised that they didn't have to face each other and could distract themselves. Staying quiet, they tucked into their food.

---

The kiss between Jack and Brooklyn didn't get mentioned, not when Rye and Mikey came back, not when Rye and Brook made it official, not when Brooklyn found the courage to come out to people in school. The kiss did however get mentioned months later when they found themselves alone again for the first time since, and it happened again.

Jack pulled away, "i shouldn't-"

Brooklyn shook his head, "i'm sorry..."

"Mikey would kill me if he ever found out," Jack ran a hand through his hair.

"He won't, okay?" Brook sighed, "it won't happen again."

"What if i want it to?"

"What do you want?" Rye raised a brow as he appeared next to Brooklyn, "go on, gimme the goss!"

Jack shook his head, "it's top secret, sorry."

Rye narrowed his eyes and jokingly pulled Brook closer, "you're not trying to steal my guy are you?"

Jack laughed, "can you blame me?"

"Good point," Rye smirked, kissing Brooklyn's cheek, "he's irrisistable, isn't he?"

"Totally," Jack laughed, trying to double bluff, "he's too damn sexy!"

Rye smirked, "how do you feel now that i cracked your little secret?"

"What, that i think your boyfriend is hot?"

"Exactly!"

Jack chuckled, "just don't tell my boyfriend!"

"Wouldn't dream of it," he winked.

"Thank you," he laughed.

"He'd be a dick anyway, i think it'd be pretty hot..." Ryan looked between the two of them, both looking as surprised as each other.