14

After ice skating, Rye convinced Jack to go back to his hotel room with them to drink the alcohol they'd bought.

"We're gonna play Never Have I Ever," Rye smirked, handing them a drink each.

"Don't be a dick," Mikey mumbled as he took his drink.

Jack nodded, "never have I ever used my brother's ID."

Rye took a swig. "Never have I ever punched Mikey."

Jack took a swig, and Mikey laughed, "you've definitely punched me in the past, Rye!"

"Dammit," he mumbled and took another swig.

"Never have I ever skipped school to go to Dublin," Mikey laughed, making Rye drink again.

"You dick," he chuckled, "never have I ever fucked Jack!"

Mikey glared at his best friend as he took a swig of his drink.

"Never have I ever moved to a different country," Jack said, and Rye took that to mean that they were teaming up.

"Never have I ever started a new school!" Rye smirked.

Mikey drank twice, "never have I ever teamed up on Mikey."

They both laughed and took a swig of their drinks.

"Never have I ever been too scared to tell someone I liked them," Rye smirked.

"I'm gonna rip your fucking head off, Ryan," Mikey mumbled as he took a swig.

"Never have I ever done something just to make someone jealous," Mikey said and Rye drank, and so did Jack.

They both raised a brow at Jack, and laughed in defense, "i'm the badboy, it'd be weird if I hadn't."

"You were the badboy," Mikey laughed.

"We going there, are we?" Jack smirked.

"Dunno what you're talking about," Mikey teased.

"Never have I ever gotten a blowjob in the middle of a park," Jack smirked and Mikey drank.

"Never have I ever given a blowjob in the middle of a park," Mikey chuckled.

"You fuckin' got me there," Jack laughed and took a swig of his drink.

"Wow," Rye raised a brow, smirking at the two of them, "never have I ever fucked a guy."

Mikey and Jack both laughed and took a swig, Jack shaking his head, "two can play at that game, never have I ever fucked a girl!"

"You haven't?!" Rye almost cursed him as he and Mikey drank.

---

It was safe to say that Jack was in trouble when he got home the next day.

"Where the hell have you been?!" his mum roared at him.

"Mam, I'm sorry," he mumbled, his head hurting too much to argue, "can I just go to bed?"

"Yes and you can stay in your room until you go back to school next week!" she yelled.

Jack nodded slowly, taking a bottle of water to bed with him. He slept all day, which wasn't unusual for him, and woke up to a knock on his door at around 9pm.

"Jack!" his mum called.

Jack only hummed a response, still not feeling too good.

"Why has the boy you've been fighting with just knocked on our door?!" she walked in.

"I don't know, did you ask him?" he mumbled, but got sent downstairs to get rid of them.

"Mike, what are you doing here?" Jack asked, finding him and Rye in his living room.

"You left this," Mikey said, holding up his phone.

"Shit, I didn't even realise," he raised a brow, taking it from Mikey, "thanks."

Rye smirked, "have you been asleep all day?"

Jack nodded, "since the second I got in. Haven't even argued with my mam yet."

"You're expecting to?" Mikey laughed.

"I have quite a bit of explaining to do," Jack chuckled, "she's not gonna be happy, especially since you turned up."

"Sorry," he smirked, "figured you'd want your phone though..."

"I did," he nodded, "i'm not complaining, thank you!"

Mikey nodded, "well, I'll leave you to get shouted at."

"Yeah, I'm sure Mikey is gonna get the same when he goes home too," Rye chuckled.

"Don't remind me," Mikey sighed, "I'll let you both know how it goes though."

"Good, it might cheer me up a bit," Jack chuckled, pulling Mikey then Rye into a hug to say goodbye.

Rye smirked as he noticed a blush creep up into Mikey's cheeks, pushing his friend into Jack again, forcing them to hug once more.

They both refused to let go for a moment, but finally pulled away with sheepish looks on their faces.

"Cute," Rye smirked, pulling Mikey to the door, "i hate to break you two lovebirds up but we gotta go."

Mikey nodded, smirking at Jack as he was pulled away from him, "I'll text you, yeah?"

"Do it," Jack smirked,  waving them out before shutting the door.

"You've got some serious explaining to do, Jack," he heard his mum say slowly from behind him.

Shit...

---------

This isn't edited but you can probably guess that by now