17

"Told him what?" Jack raised a brow, making Mikey blush and deny it all.

"Nothing, he's just being a tit," he said with a death glare towards Rye.

Rye just smirked, looking from Mikey to Jack, back to Mikey.

"I swear to god, Ryan..." Mikey started.

Jack spoke before he could finish. "It's fine, ignore him if he's picking on you," he chuckled.

"He's just being a dick," he mumbled, to which Rye pulled a face at.

"Mature," Jack laughed, "but anyway, who wants a game of fifa?"

They played fifa for the next few hours, until Jack went to get some food, giving Rye and Mikey a chance to bicker.

"Just tell him," Rye whispered.

"There's nothing to tell," Mikey lied, keeping his eyes on the screen.

"You like the guy!"

When Jack came back with a pizza and chips, some chocolate and some crisps, Mikey was nowhere to be seen. "Where's he?"

"He left in a strop," Rye chuckled, nodding toward the en suite bathroom.

"What's up with him?" Jack questioned.

"He's a wuss and won't tell you he likes you..."

Jack raised a brow and laughed, "that's because he hates me!"

"That's what he wants everyone to think," Rye told him, "he hates all the feelings, and he's probably bricking it because you're a guy, but he fucking likes you. And you like him back."

"Yeah I do," Jack admitted, biting his lip, "is that what you were talking about earlier?"

Rye nodded, "you legit fucked your friend off to see him, but he won't take that as evidence that you like him."

"I was planning on telling him at some point, but he doesn't seem the type of person to bother with shit like that..."

"He's not, but he's also never bothered sticking around with one person for this long, so..."

"So it's different?"

"I think so."

Mikey suddenly burst into the room, glaring at both of them, "you can both get lost!"

"Mikey, i jus-" Rye started, but was cut off with a punch to the jaw.

"Mikey!" Jack grabbed his arm, preventing him from doing it again, "what the fuck?"

"I deserved that," Rye mumbled, rubbing his face where he'd been hit.

"Yeah he did, so get off of me," the black haired boy snarled.

"What, so you can punch me too?" Jack raised a brow letting his arm go.

Mikey raised his arm to punch him but stopped, sighing to himself before Jack pulled him into a hug.

"It's okay," Jack said softly.

"How is it okay? None of this is fuckin-"

He was cut off with a kiss, and though he froze slightly at first, he melted into it, running his fingers through Jack's hair.