47

The next day was an interesting one to say the least. Mikey was unofficially the new badboy of the school now that people knew Jack was under him - quite literally - and everyone made sure to avoid him. If anyone could make Jack Duff their bitch, they were not to be fucked with.

Jack got a lot more people talking to him than usual, the first being a girl that was in pretty much all his classes but he'd never spoken to, "did you actually let Mikey do all that to you?"

Jack nodded, "i deserved it, and more."

Someone he wasn't expecting to see was Brooklyn. And he definitely wasn't expecting to see him all beaten up. He couldn't be surprised though, and he wondered if Mikey knew about Rye too.

"Jack, i'm sorry," Brook said in shock when he saw the state of him.

"I deserved it, but i also promised him i'd never speak to you again. Does he know about Rye too?"

"Not as far as i know," Brooklyn shook his head, "and i get that. Are you actually still together?"

"At the moment, i think we're good. The whole fucking school knows i'm his bitch so..."

"I mean that's one way to make up," he shrugged.

"Yeah i hope so," he chuckled, "but i did promise i'd never speak to you or Rye again, so i better go, sorry about the- y'know..."

"I'm sorry too," he nodded, "have a nice life."

And with that, Jack walked off.

---

"So you were his fucking bitch all along then?" he heard from behind him as he sat down in his second class.

He turned, "you know i can still beat the shit out of you, even though that's true?"

The kid raised his hands, "just asking!"

He couldn't get through a single class without someone asking him about it, and he never stopped hearing the whispers. He'd expected to hate it, all the attention and the talking about it, but to be honest he was used to it, people had always talked about him. It was just a different type of whisper now, and he'd gptten more and more questioned at the weeks went on. But now that everyone knew, he actually felt alright about it. He was happy to be Mikey's, Mikey was the only person who'd ever made him feel as good as he can, so in danger, yet so safe - so vulnerable. He was only person to ever do that and Jack loved it, he loved that more than he loved anything else. He was Mikey's.

Mikey found out about Rye. Jack had told him after he spoke to Brook, "uh, Mike?" he looked up at him as they walked to Mikey's place, Jack's mum would've killed them both.

"Yeah?"

"I saw Brook today, i'm just letting you know," he spoke slowly, but quickly added, "i told him i wouldn't be speaking to him amd Rye anymore."

"Good," he nodded, "what did he say?"

"That it was fair," Jack nodded, "but i wanted to ask you..."

Mikey looked over at him when he hesitated, "yeah?"

Jack swallowed, "Rye was kinda involved too and i don't know whether you knew about him or not."

Mikey just raised a brow, his jaw clenching. He stayed silent but that was all the answer Jack needed. He had to tell him, if he'd found out any other way, he'd kill him.

It was safe to say Rye got a beating at school the day after.

---

The questions and whispers seemed to die down after the first few weeks, though they never stopped. People had noticed that Rye never spoke to them anymore, despite knowing why he'd moved in the first place; now he stayed for Brooklyn.