42

Rye soon turned up with Brooklyn, and after lots of teasing, the four boys were chilling in Mikey's room watching a random show on netflix. It was after a while of silence that Rye spoke up, "can we get pizza?"

Mikey nodded, "definitely, if everyone's up for it."

Jack nodded, and Brooklyn looked up at Mikey as if to ask permission, but Mikey smiled at him, "you staying for pizza, yeah?"

---

The doorbell soon rang, and Rye went to help Mikey with the food, leaving Jack alone with Brooklyn for the first time in a long time.

"Does Rye know?" Jack questioned, looking at the blonde.

Brooklyn shook his head.

"I told Mikey, i felt like it was only fair..."

Beooklyn nodded, "i get that; he'd have probably figured out i was gay anyway with me seeing Ryan."

"That's true, i-"

"I'm sorry, y'know? About how things ended..."

Jack shrugged, "me too, but hey, it got me out of the closet."

"Was that a good thing?"

"It saved me doing it myself," he shrugged again.

"I guess," Brooklyn sighed, "i just wish it hadn't happened like that."

"No point dwelling on it, it's all good now," Jack smirked, "i have Mikey."

"Yeah, that sounds like a great thing," Brooklyn chuckled, raising a brow.

"Why wouldn't it be?" he laughed.

"You look like he's punched you again," Brook sat up to face him, reaching a hand out to him, and slowly ran his thumb over Jack's lip.

Jack only smirked, "who said i didn't like that?"

Brooklyn smirked back, watching his thumb slowly trace over the irish boy's lip, "touché..."

Jack's eyes flickered between Brook's lips and his eyes, eventually settling on his lips as he felt himself close the space between them.

Brooklyn didn't stop Jack as he kissed him, kissing back softly. They both, however, pulled away abruptly when they realised just what they were doing.

----------

oooofff what's gonna happennnnnnnn