38

Jack stayed in Mikey's after school. After having a bit of fun, they only went to sleep at around 2am.

So they both woke up with a start when the bedroom door burst open. Mikey looked up sleepily as Jack just mumbled something incoherent.

"Yo guys!" Ryan smirk, purposefully very loudly.

"Morning," Mikey mumbled before putting his head back down.

"Get up!" Rye whined, "we have to catch up!"

"Catch up with Jack," he groaned.

"I changed my mind, I don't like Rye being here," Jack said into his pillow.

Ryan laughed and shook Jack awake, "yeah you do!"

"I agree with him," Mikey mumbled.

Once they were awake, they had a mini catch up with Rye, so he was up to date on everything that had happened between them.

---

It wasn't until Wednesday that Mikey and Jack got a real minute alone to talk. They'd been alone, they'd had time, but they hadn't talked.

Mikey glared at Jack, "what the fuck are you doing?"

"What the fuck are you on about?"

"You and Ryan?!" he scoffed, "you're all over him!"

Jack laughed, "fuck off!"

"I'm fucking serious, you need to back off," Mikey glared.

"Go fuck yourself?" Jack frowned, "he's your best mate, would you rather we hated each other?!"

"No, I'd rather you weren't all over each other!"

"Fuck yourself," Jack shook his head and left, leaving Mikey alone until Rye came back.

"Where'd he go?"

Mikey shrugged, "he was being a dick."

"A dick, how?"

"Fuck off?"

---

"Hey, dickhead," Jack chuckled as he answered the phone to Mikey the next day.

"Come back," he smirked.

"On my way," he smirked, "be there in ten."

Jack turned up while Rye was out at the shop, giving them a while to talk. That's not what they did, however, and when Rye came back, they were both naked and out of breath under the covers. Rye smirked, "you made up, then?"

Mikey jumped out of bed and pulled his boxers on, tossing Jack's to him as well, "yeah we did."

Rye laughed and left again while they got dressed, then they called him back in once they were decent.

"Sorry," he chuckled.

"It's cool," Mikey smirked, "just lucky it wasn't any earlier..."

----------