22

Mikey was called back after school by the principal, and made Jack wait for him outside the office.

"It's your fault I'm in trouble so you're fucking waiting for me!" he glared at the Irish boy when he refused.

"And it's your fault I'm fucking grounded and my mam's outside," Jack scoffed.

"Tough shit, tell her you had detention," Mikey frowned, pinning him to the wall, "you're fucking waiting for me!"

Jack rolled his eyes, "why?!"

Mikey smirked, kissing his cheek, "because you're my boyfriend."

"Fine!" Jack groaned, defeated; couldn't argue with that, could he?

"Good!" Mikey smirked and knocked on the office door.

The door swiftly opened and Mikey went in. Jack listened through the door, he'd never heard the principal so angry before, and he'd seen the guy at his worst.

"You cannot just skip school to see your friends!" he roared after a moment of muffled talking.

Jack heard Mikey's sheepish voice before the teacher screamed again, "this is ridiculous, Michael! You're being internally suspended for a week!"

Jack chuckled, putting his ear to the door. "I'm being what?" Mikey questioned.

"Internally suspended; you'll be alone in your classes and you won't have any breaktime, especially with Jack Duff! You two are banned from each other's classes starting tomorrow!"

"Why Jack?" he raised a brow.

"Because I don't know what's going on with you two, but I don't like it!" his voice got louder and louder every time he spoke, "if I see you talking to each other during school, you're both suspended!"

Mikey rolled his eyes but agreed, "fine. Can i go now?"

"Yes, and I want you in this office first thing in the morning."

"Whatever," Mikey huffed as he left, making Jack visible to the principal.

He glared at Jack, "just the person I needed. You need to be in my office first thing in the morning!"

Mikey frowned, "i thought you said we wer-"

"Mr Cobban, I will suspend you right now if you continue that sentence!"

Mikey rolled his eyes and shut up, making Jack laugh, and Mikey shove Jack into the wall.

"Right, get out, both of you!" the beaming voice of the principal made them both jump, "Jack, that way! Michael, that way!" he pointed in two opposite directions.

"But we're-"

"Go!"

They both left. They went through separate doors and met up again at the school gate.

"How late are we?" Mikey asked, looking around.

Jack shrugged, "late enough that I'm gonna be in trouble anyways, what did he say?"

"I'll tell you later," Mikey mumbled and leaned in slowly, after making sure there were no kids about, and kissed him slowly.

Jack smiled against his lips as he kissed back, pulling Mikey closer by his shirt. Mikey hummed softly and moved his hands to tangle in Jack's hair.

The only thing that made them pull away (after a good few minutes), was a car honking it's horn. They both jumped away from each other and looked toward the car. Shit...