Chapter 10 - End of USJ Arc - Training will continue!

Four weeks had passed since the attack from the League of Villains. The 1-A students were about to undergo training they had missed out from before. They have all returned to USJ for the rescue simulation training they had missed. 

Thirteen and Aizawa were here. Thirteen said her back was the only thing injured during the incident but it was nothing compared to Aizawa- whose face ended up completely bandaged and both arms broken. 

Yuuki looked at Aizawa and she pulled a funny face at him. 

"Stop messing around, Yuuki. You might want to spend time with me after school but I can assure you I do not." 

'He can see me?!' Yuuki was shocked Aizawa saw her stick her tongue out! "Ow!" She felt Bakugou slap the back of her head. 

"Pay attention, you idiot!" 

"Sorry~! Sorry~!" 

The students were then put into groups to do the rescuing or to be rescued. 

"I'm going to jump down!" Yuuki was about to jump all the way down the chasm but Uraraka touched her in time to make her float as she pulled her back. 

"Yuuki-chan, don't be so hasty! Just leave it to Michiyo-chan first." 

Michiyo touched the ground and she made a staircase out of diamonds. "This way, we can just walk down." 

"...if she can sell this, it will buy her maybe five of my home." Todoroki said at the very bottom of the chasm

Ranfa was silently staring at the diamond staircase as she thought about her conversation with Yuuki from four weeks ago...

"I want to know why you chose to hide this instead of turning this in." Yuuki threw the empty syringe to Ranfa.

Ranfa grabbed the syringe and she pocket it. "I can't have the school or the police make an issue out of it. Not yet anyway."

"You don't seem like the type to protect your family if they are doing something beyond human." 

"I'll take that as a compliment." 

"But it doesn't make sense. If anything, you'd take this syringe, hold a press conference, confirm it to the public, and put your family on the spotlight. I might not know you long, but I know you're the type who will do things people don't have the balls to do. That means you are protecting someone other than yourself." 

Ranfa closed her eyes and she started to walk past Yuuki. 

"You know? Honey badgers are solitary animals. They can deal with danger on their own. But humans...humans can only do so much on their own. Are you okay, Ranfa?" 

"I'm fine." 

"Do you really believe what you said to Vira? That you are born to stand above all?" 

"If it means I am able to achieve what I want, I will believe it. It's because of that belief that I am able to make it all the way here."

Yuuki grabbed Ranfa's wrist, "We've fought Vira together in a way, Ranfa. I couldn't do much but I helped you to figure out her ability. Let me fight with you." 

Ranfa gently removed her hand, "I appreciate what you wish to do, but no." 

"Ranfa!" 

"I don't want to involve anyone else. This is a family problem, Yuuki." 

"Can't you pretend I am family? I look like you and Michiyo anyway."