Chapter 09 - USJ Arc - Created/Born to stand above

Ranfa was calm as she cut the vines with Flawless Cut. It was nothing. The enemy's just trying to overwhelm with numbers but numbers meant nothing before the pink haired girl when she's wielding a powerful sword. Ranfa made the new enemy look like a joke but she looked pretty serious for some reason. 

Yuuki wasn't watching the enemy. She's watching Ranfa. Something wasn't right; this was too easy. 

All of a sudden, the vines all retreated back into the villain. The body pulsed violently again on the ground- it was like looking at a fish splashing on the ground right after it was forced out of the water! 

Yuuki sensed something very dangerous and the instinct of a honey badger told her this: "Kill it" She's in front of the violently pulsing body and she lift her right leg up to perform that fatal heel drop from earlier. 

"Yuuki, wait!" Ranfa shouted out her name! A feminine body burst out of the villain and that someone thrust their sharpened arm that's made out of the black vines at Yuuki's way! Yuuki turned herself into a honey badger at the very moment she felt the sharpened object touch her so she instantly transformed to escape being impaled! It was so close! She escaped death but she lost the ability to fight now. 

As a honey badger, Yuuki ran back to Ranfa, "She nearly skewered me!"

The smoke from Yuuki's transformation started to disperse. The feminine looking figure stepped out of the villain. It was like looking at a butterfly leave its cocoon. "Ah...how fresh the air is~."  She's an Asian-looking woman with snow white skin like that of a geisha. She had black slime coating her otherwise naked body. She had shoulder length black hair and her eyes and lips were seductively red. "So this is what it's like to be 'alive'. Here I thought this guy wouldn't do it but he actually did it." She's referring to the male villain using the syringe to inject himself earlier. She looked at Yuuki and Ranfa and she was right in front of Yuuki, trying to crush the honey badger with the vines on her arm reforming to make a giant fist.

"Dance of Diamond: Diamond Dust!" Ranfa's blade broke into tiny dust particles! It was just like Michiyo's diamond dust technique except Michiyo herself made more dust than the blade because it's only the blade breaking into diamond like particles so Ranfa could manipulate it like a whip. The dusts wrapped itself around the woman and Ranfa threw her away. 

The blade reformed again and Ranfa stood in front of Yuuki. 

"Oh, you are very beautiful. You're beautiful just like me~." 

"Well isn't that nice of you? Guess I should let you slaughter anyone else but me- do you really expect me to say that? Who the hell even are you?" Ranfa looked at the villain on the floor. Was he dead? She couldn't tell because they're far from him. 

The villainess smirked, "This isn't my father in case you want to ask." 

"I wasn't about to ask that. I was thinking either that guy is just a disguise or you are a parasite." 

"Para- You sure have guts. I'll still get angry even if you are beautiful."

"Ranfa." 

"Not now, Yuuki." 

"Why is she naked? I mean if it weren't for the slime on her, she'd be naked." 

Ranfa looked at Yuuki with a very exasperated expression, "Yuuki, of all the things to think about in this predicament, this is it?! It's pissing me off even more when you look like a cute honey badger! Literally!" 

The woman chuckled, "You two are so adorable. I'll tell you something. This is the first time I've ever spoken. I don't like the phrase parasite. I prefer artificial human. I am much stronger than a naturally born human." She leaped forward to attack again. "I am created to stand above you humans!"