Chapter 0 - An explosive start

It all began in China, Qingqing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in various places and time passed without the cause being identified.

Before anyone knew it, supernatural became normal, and dreams became a reality.

The world has become a superhuman society, and about 80% of the world's population now has some kind of special trait.

In this world swirling with chaos, the profession that everyone dreamed about and admired came into the limelight.

That profession is...

Hero!

Along with the superpowers came an explosive increase in crime. As the country was stuck in the slow progress of law reforms, courageous people started performing heroic acts from out of comic books.

Guarding against superpowers and defending against evil.

Heroes were soon accepted by the public, and it was established as an official position.

Based on their performance, they are paid by the government and gain renown from the masses.

You will see familiar faces in this story. If you are familiar with the Rewrites. The first rewrite's a mixture of fun, happiness and sadness; it's a story about a girl learning how to fit into a new world and call it 'home', it's a story where she learns about friendship and love. The second rewrite had to be written twice to get a true happy ending; it's a story about a girl who kept dying no matter how many times it is repeated, a sad story where she fought to protect those precious to her and others fought with their everything to protect her. The third rewrite finally put the past's repetition to rest, a story of one girl using her resolve to fight back against the odds brought to her by fate.

This story will bring the heroines from the three rewrites together.

It begins now!

"Sensei! Don't lump us all in the same group!" Bakugou was being cocky as ever inside the classroom of Aldera Junior High, "I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with the rest of these rejects!" Of course, what came at him afterwards were the classmates all explosively shout at the explosive boy for his blatant rudeness. But does Bakugou Katsuki care? "You should all shut up like the extras you are!" 

"Oh, if I remember correctly, you want to go to U.A. High School, right?" The teacher asked Bakugou. 

At the same time, all the noise in the classroom was starting to make a certain white haired girl wake up from her nap. The black ears on her head twitched and she slowly lifted her head up from her arms that were on the table; it's hard to sleep with so much noise around. 

"Hnn...everyone is making a big deal about getting into U.A...." Hachimitsu Yuuki groaned because everyone's making a big deal about Bakugou wanting to go to U.A. who cares if the acceptance rate was low? Only those with no confidence in their own ability will worry about it. "I wish everyone will argue quietly so I can go to sleep..."