Chapter 32 - Stop the villains!

The whole I-Island was taken hostage by the villains who had hijacked the security system. The announcement from the security system told everyone on the island security was on high alert due to a bomb being found. A lot of them took the announcement seriously and they behaved themselves. No one was questioning a thing. They're under the impression if they do as they're told, they will be safe. Truth was, no one was safe. No one in the island could contact anyone outside the island for help. Everyone had become sitting ducks. The Heroes who were already on the island were all restrained and held back by the security devices especially used to detain threats. And because the citizens within the tower were used as hostages, Heroes were not in the position to fight the villains because they must prioritize the lives of the citizens.

With Midoriya and the others, they found themselves unable to leave the tower and the elevators were not working.

"Todoroki..." Michiyo looked at Todoroki because Yuuki and Ranfa were already inside the tower. Their phones were not getting signal so there's no way for her to know what happened to them and she's very worried.

Todoroki pat her on the head, "It will be okay. Yuuki and Ranfa are strong so they will be fine."

Melissa suggested using the emergency staircase to move. They need to find where All Might was to see what they're dealing with.

Once they have reached a level above the 2nd floor's reception hall, Midoriya was able to look down from the glass ceiling. He could see the guests, Heroes, and All Might tied up. With Jirou stealthily using her earphone jack to plug into the floor, they're able to get information as to what's really happening with All Might telling them what's going on; they're dealing with villains who had taken the tower and the whole island as hostage. All Might told the others not to fight but to leave while they could.

...

At the back of the stairs, they needed to figure out what to do from here on out.

Iida and Yaoyorozu both agreed with All Might to escape while they could. While they were able to move, they were not Pro Heroes and therefore not in the position to do anything heroic. They were still students and so they're not in the position to save anyone because that will be against the rules.

"My sister and Yuuki are still somewhere in the tower. I can't just sit here and wait for rescue." Michiyo said to Iida, "I can't ignore this."

"Michiyo-san, I understand your frustration but we are students and we don't have our license-"

"Does this mean I can just sit here and be okay doing nothing- it's easy for you to say that because it's not your family that's somewhere in the tower right now."

"Woah! Michiyo-chan!" Uraraka touched Michiyo's shoulder and she shook her head.

Seeing Uraraka shake her head, Michiyo was reminded now was not the time and she shouldn't let her own emotions get the best of her. "I'm sorry..."

"It's fine. It was insensitive of me." While Yaoyorozu wasn't wrong but she wasn't exactly in the right to say that in front of someone whose family was somewhere in the tower with danger lurking in every corner.

Michiyo went down the stairs to sit on a step. She wanted to be away from the others. She kept her forehead against her arms. 'I'm the worst...' She thought to herself, 'I took my worries and frustration on Momo.'

"Michiyo, are you okay?" Todoroki sat by her side and he looked at her.

"I took my frustrations out on Momo. I really am the worst."