Chapter 13 - U.A. Sports Fesitval Arc - Run! Part 2

"If you fall, you're out! if you don't wanna fall, then crawl! It's The Fall!" Present Mic was presenting the 2nd obstacle. Once you fall down the canyon, you're out of the whole game. This canyon must be trekked by walking on ropes. However, everyone will make their own way across one way or another; most will travel by crawling across, the students from the Support Course will get across with their items, the careful ones will get across carefully with their Quirks, and some will give up. And then there were those who will get creative and get across with ease.

Michiyo was turning herself into diamond dust to get across. She had to go back and forth between forms after each pillar but that was the best way to get across. She had no idea she was creeping out Father Ichinose with her daring actions! The old man was frothing by the mouth because he wished she would slow down before she fell down to the abyss.

"Yahoo~!" And then there's Yuuki, she's probably the only fearless one who will leap from safe ground to one pillar to another!

"Eraser Head! Your student is CRAZY~!!!!"

The crowd cheered because Yuuki was crazy to make such a jump without any Support Gears or safety equipment!

Midoriya watched from the rope he's crawling from. He saw Yuuki jump over his rope without a single fear or hesitation in her eyes. 'Yuuki! From as far as I can remember, you've always been fearless. This is no problem to you!' He thought as he crawled his way across.

"Ack!" Part of the pillar broke when she landed on the edge. Yuuki will fall!

Even All Might was on edge!

"Worry not, there is a safety net WAY at the bottom of the abyss. You just can't see it because it's so far down." How does Power Loader know this? Because he helped to set this canyon up.

Bakugou blast his way past her, he definitely saw her with a glance but he did not stop to rescue her. The other students screamed at him as well as the crowd; a student in the Hero Course didn't even rescue a fellow classmate in need of help! But did Yuuki really need help? She didn't. She clawed her way back up and she started running and jumping from pillar to pillar like it was nothing until she reached safe ground again.

"They really hate you for some reason." Yuuki said while running beside Bakugou and glancing over her shoulder of those struggling to get across the canyon, "What did you do to them all now?"

"You really want to know?! Why the fuck were you about to fall, you fucking moron?!"

"I had a bad landing. It's all good~."

"'Good', my ass!" He slapped the back of her head!

"Owie!"

"Think, stupid girl, think! You knew this would happen when you kept making me look bad!"

The two of them were seriously bickering while running. Do they have the time for that?

Kirishima looked at the bottom of the canyon. Just because Power Loader know there's a safety net down there, the students do not. He gulped because he didn't know how to get across with his Quirk. If he used his Hardening, it wouldn't help him cross even if he crawled across with the ropes.

"Need a hand, Kirishima?" Ranfa asked.

"Eh? Ah...I-I uh..." Because of the kiss in the darkness earlier, he found it hard to look at her face without blushing now. Girl took his first kiss and now he's all shy. "U-um! Let's get across together, Ranfa!"

Ranfa found him adorable, she actually smiled a little. "You're going to carry me and jump across like a prince carrying like a princess? Or are you going to use me like Mario use Yoshi to jump across?"