Prologue

Curtains close, wreck my holes.
Push me through, make me go.
Driving you home wasn't enough to please you.

Can't get enough?, let me feel you.
Don't ever run or I'll punish you.

Son chaeyoung a teenager who has a big secret that she was hiding for a decade. Although she was happy with her own life living with her father, Not until she meet Mina, her father's wife.
Mina got married to Chaeyoung's father because her parents say so.
Mina was only a year older to chaeyoung unlike her father who has a big gap between of them.

"Like i said, no matter how fast you are just to hide from me you wouldn't like to see me getting angry right!?. Now!, on your knees!". Mina shout towards chaeyoung who's been hiding on the kitchen.

"Son Chaeyoung!". Mina shout again walking inside of the kitchen.

"You wouldn't like me to get rough with you right?, so stop playing around!". Mina's voice sound desperate. Chaeyoung didn't even move on her place because she was so scared of mina.

Until mina stop in front of where she was hiding. Chaeyoung was now sweating badly, gulping so hard that makes a sound. Mina then heard a sound underneath of her then pull the carton box and revealed chaeyoung with her close eyes.

"What we have here". Mina said and pull chaeyoung to stand up and harshly pulled her upstairs, where's chaeyoung room. The two enter Chaeyoung's room and mina Push her to her bed and she immediately lock the door.

"Don't even try, cuz you wouldn't like what will i do to you". Mina said and slowly crawling to chaeyoung who is now backing until she got corner in Mina's slender arms.

"What are you doing!.. Get your hands on me!.. I'm your daughter!". Chaeyoung shout angrily while mina keep teasing her or what should i say seducing her.

----

-

--------

That's new😶...

💜:kiarawansue

© kiarawansue 2020, plagiarism is a crime. This is my own work so therefore, You/Anyone shouldn't copied it for your own story .