END

The girls know that chaeyoung was already missing and tzuyu hide or avoid them at All costs. She knows that the unnie's was mad at her.

"I need to save chaeyoung.. This is all my fault from the start". Tzuyu whisper to herself as she was watching her friends talking on the bench.

"tzuyu-ah!". Tzuyu froze. She knows that voice , she was scared to face her and just run away but before she could do it the person hold her shoulder and turn her body to face her.

" I heard what sana told us. Why did you do that!?. chaeyoung wasn't involve to anything about us!. I was just confused tzuyu!!". Mina shout.

"It's already done mina. I'm sorry if I made you and the unnie's mad. I will try to help finding chaeyoung but please don't tell this especially sana.
She's more angry towards me". Tzuyu said.

Mina let go her shoulder.

"I help you. I don't wanna say this to the others". Tzuyu look at her.

"Tell me, are you already in love with chaeyoung?". Tzuyu ask .

"i wasn't". Mina denied. "I won't get angry just tell me the truth". Tzuyu smirk. "No!, I'm not". Mina was slightly blushing and tzuyu saw it.

"So friends?". Mina said. "Sure". Tzuyu said.

-------

On the other hand chaeyoung was still in the room. She didn't take any move outside because she was still weak to move her body. The gun shot wounds was slowly closing as it was also turning violet .

"I'm starving". Chaeyoung weakly said. Later on she heard a loud screech of the door. Chaeyoung move her body slowly and hide herself on the corner.

"Come out now little kitty!!. I know you're here!". Bam-bam said.
Chaeyoung was getting nervous as she feels bam-bam was coming towards from where she was hiding.

'Shit!, i didn't have anything with me!'. Chaeyoung scold herself.

Chaeyoung push herself again as soon bam-bam's shoes was been seen on the edge of the box that she was hiding.

'damn it!'.

"Chaeyoung!.. Come out now!". Another noise was been heard when bam-bam start pulling and kicking the boxes.

She shiver as soon she feels bam-bam was standing behind the box. Bam-bam pulled the box and chaeyoung immediately throw a hard kick on his crotch as bam-bam hissed in pain while holding her cock and roll on the floor .

Chaeyoung force herself and run outside. When she once open the door for the last, she was now already outside of the factory.

"why this place was so never ending obstacles!!". Chaeyoung shout in frustration as soon she realize that there was to many cyclone all around like a maze.

The door smash open revealing bam-bam with his Angry face.

"Run now! Ccuz you still have a chance Hahahaha!". Bam-bam shout and start open fire. Chaeyoung hide on the car as soon as bam-bam start shooting her.

Second later bam-bam stop firing and chaeyoung slowly pick a look but to her surprise bam-bam was in front of her and shot her on the stomach.

"Chaeyoung!!!". Bam-bam look at his back. He saw Tzuyu and Mina. Tzuyu was holding a gun while mina was hiding on her back...

Chaeyoung slowly vomiting a blood and bam-bam pulled her up and lock her on his arm and point the gun on her head.

"Shot me!..  Or I'll kill her!". Bam-bam grin and slowly step back and drag chaeyoung on him as the two follow him.