16

Chaeyoung's friends was really worried about her. They wait in the school but still chaeyoung didn't come.

Jihyo decided to call the latter but she cut for a second.

"Where do you think chaeyoung is?". Nayeon worriedly said as she keep walking back and forth.

"Yah!.. Stop walking.. I'm getting dizzy!". Jihyo shout.

"I'm getting dizzy too! ". Nayeon shout as she sit on a bench.

"Your so stupid". Jeongyeon whispered.

"if i where you.. I must leave this place now". Mei suddenly butted in as she pop out from their back walking elegantly.

"Do you think Mei was involved in this thing?". Jeongyeon whispered.

"Why do you say so?". Jihyo said.

"I feel it too". Suddenly dahyun join the conversation. The girls was now looking at her.

"There's the weirdest thing that I've saw when we got there, at the tree house.. I saw Mei unnie standing away from us earlier. She looks sweating so hard when it's snowing outside. Also something caught my attention before we got enter to that house". Dahyun said seriously.

The girls let her continue.

"I saw that she throw something before tzuyu and jihyo unnie barge in". Dahyun.

"Then, let's go back and find some evidence". Tzuyu said and they start going back at the tree house. Mei saw them inside of her car.

"You won't find nothing". Mei smirk as she drove back to her house.

------------

When Mina open her eyes she saw chaeyoung snoring loudly. She smile and snuggles more towards the latter.
Chaeyoung slowly open her eyes.

She saw mina still clinging towards her body. Chaeyoung immediately move and mina sit up as the blanket that covering to their body drop down.

Chaeyoung avoid immediately.

"Why are you still shy looking at me. You've saw this body for how many times". Mina said as she stand up and pick their scattered clothes on the floor.

She gaves chaeyoung her uniform and chaeyoung immediately dress up.
"I'll drop you to your house.. Be faster". Mina close the door as she unlocked the code from the controller.

Chaeyoung was already fix and ready to leave. She go out and she saw mina was waiting for her. It's already 8:20 in the evening and the two didn't eat anything before they're leaving Mina's
Safe house.

Minutes of driving mina stop at the restaurant and buy her and Chaeyoung's food.

Mina order 5 box of pizza for chaeyoung and Two bucket of Ice cream, strawberry flavor and vanilla flavor. She also buy 5 bucket's of chicken nuggets.

When mina finish buying she immediately put the foods at the back seat. Mina drive chaeyoung to there house.

"Chae don't forget that you won't say anything about us.Do you understand". Mina ask.

"hmm". Mina look at her and she chaeyoung was really tired. Mina smirk because she knows that the latter was tired of their secret session.

Mina stop the car in front of Chaeyoung's house.

"I'll go now". Before chaeyoung could open the door mina pulled her and hug her.

"I'll miss you Chaengie". Mina close her eyes. She wants to feel chaeyoung more. Mina let go and cupped chaeyoung face and kiss her.

Chaeyoung suddenly got dizzy out of nowhere. She broke the kiss immediately as mina look at her.

"don't you like my kiss? ". Mina ask but chaeyoung didn't say anything she was just looking on her lap, breathing heavily.

"I-i must go mina.. S-see you if i could see you". Chaeyoung was about to open the door again but mina held her wrist firmly.

"W-why?". Mina was shock. She saw how chaeyoung face got pale. She immediately run outside and get Chaeyoung's food. Chaeyoung open the door and was about to step but she suddenly black out.

Mina didn't have a choice and just to help the younger get in to their house.
She put her hands on Chaeyoung's pocket and grab her small key.

Mina was thankful that her friends wasn't here. She put Chaeyoung hurriedly on the couch and put the food on the center table and run outside.

She was scared if she got caught by her friends especially she's with tzuyu , her rival.

Mina drove her car towards their house. The gate slowly open and she drove her at the parking area.

---------

"Mina.. Where did you go?!, do you know it's already 9:15 in the evening and what's that?". Mei scold her.

"oh!.. This?.. It's probably a food Mei-chan". Mina put the food at the dining table.

"Why did you buy so much chicken nuggets?..we can't eat that , it's too many for the two of us". Mei said as she watch mina arranging the five buckets of  chicken nuggets.

"Gave it to the maids and the guards. Too simple.. I'll will treat them too you know". Mina leave the kitchen as Mei follow her at the back.

"Hey!.. What did you eat and you acting suddenly like that!!.. You're so not the mina that i thought!!". Mei shout as she saw mina entering her room.

Mina smirk..

"I just eat my favorite dinner". Mina whisper as she get inside of her bathtub.

------------

내꺼야!!!!... 제발 pick me 👉👈..

©키아라완스💜