War : (I)

The Yoo family bid their goodbyes after they finished eating and the Michaeng couples wasn't in the mood to reconcile with each other and their daughter feel the tension between them causing her to cry..

Mina and chaeyoung immediately look back towards their daughter who's crying.

"Baby~..what happened?". Mina comfort her and chaeyoung kneel down.

"What is it minji-ah?". Chaeyoung said softly.

"Daddy and Mommy are mad with each other!!... I hate it!!". Minji jump on the couch as she run towards her own room and lock after that.

Mina stand up and glare at chaeyoung. "This is your fault!". Mina hissed and follow minji on her room.

"Yah!!...  I didn't mean it though!". Chaeyoung stand up and followed her wife towards their daughters room.

Mina knock the door as she spoke.
"Minji-ah!!..  We're not mad with each other!!...  You know how i love your daddy!! ". Mina said and there was chaeyoung on her back blushing while smiling secretly.

"What are you smiling at!?". Chaeyoung doesn't know that mina saw her and she was still glaring towards her.

"N-no!.. I didn't!". Chaeyoung said and look away. "tss.. Stupid cub". Mina said in whisper.

"No!!...  I heard you!!.. You're still mad towards daddy!!...  Mommy bad!!". Minji shout as she was still crying.
Chaeyoung can't help but to open the door with the spare key.

Mina run towards their daughter who's now hiding herself in the blanket . "G-go!.. Away~... You don't
L-love each other!.. Then you don't love minji!!". Minji cry so hard thar makes mina and chaeyoung hug her even though minji still hiding on the blanket.

"No...  We won't...  Minji-ah...  I love your mommy and i love you too baby..
I'm so sorry ". Chaeyoung said sincerely and Mina found her cute..

Minji slowly pulled the blanket down and she saw her parents looking at her worriedly. Minji hug mina and chaeyoung.

"Mommy~.. Please don't hurt daddy!!... You know i still want siblings~". Minji said between her sob and her parents look each other.

Chaeyoung facepalm as mina giggles.

"What a nice family it is!". Chaeyoung whisper as mina hug her and buried her head on Chaeyoung's neck as they bug their daughter.

------+++-++-----

The days was so fast as the little kids was now in teenage life.

Minji was in highschool along with Yojeong, Yoi and Hana.

Yoi, Sana and tzuyu's daughter is the same age with dahmo and Michaeng couples daughter while Najeong's daughter was older only for one year gap.

"Unnie!!..  Wait for us!". Hana pulled Yoi on the floor who's still playing her phone. "Yah!.. Don't touch me!". Yoi glare towards hana.

"Minji-ah!!.. Faster!". Yojeong shout as minji run downstairs as she pulled Yoi on her arms.

"Minji-ah!.. Your breakfast!!". Mina shout on the kitchen.

"No Mom!!.. I'll eat with them later!!". Mina and chaeyoung heard the door slam.

"Hmmm...  She's already a lady and not a girl anymore who's playing her toys". Chaeyoung said and place the plate on the sink and clean it.