1

Up until now, chaeyoung a 16 year's old highschool girl. Normally she will tend to not get caught by her father while watching porn on her bedroom, well chaeyoung was not a normal person . She's an intersex which is she has a dick down there but she's still a girl.

"Son chaeyoung!!". Her father open her room seeing chaeyoung naked while holding her phone. "A-appa!?". Chaeyoung stop and hide herself in the comforter. "What did i tell you about this!?,You're a girl and not a boy!!. One more time chaeyoung!!, just one more time that i would catch you jerking like that i will throw you outside!!". Her father angrily scold her and slam the door.

"How would i stop?, i can't help myself. I'm no Normal like other girls there. Having a dick like this makes me terribly bad". Chaeyoung said and fix herself before she sleep.

------

Morning time an alarm clock boom on Chaeyoung's room making her groaned and slap the clock that been thrown on the floor.

"SON CHAEYOUNG!!". Chaeyoung lazily stand up and take a shower. Later on she heads down on the leaving room. She saw her father talking to someone that she doesn't know.

Chaeyoung just ignore them and was about to step outside but her father held her arms. "Chae!.. W-wait please mee-". Her father cut when she suddenly spoke.

"I'm already late dad. Continue that later. My friends are waiting". Chaeyoung pulled her arms harshly and run outside.

"Yo!.. No jam bro!". Jeongyeon one of her best buddy and her unnie. "Yah!, what's with that long face?". Dahyun said and slap her playfully. "Yeah, what's with your face?". Tzuyu said and push dahyun away from chaeyoung making dahyun fall on the ground.

"Nothing, as usual nothing more happened". Chaeyoung said and help dahyun to stand up. "we're getting late you morons!!". Jeongyeon said and pulled chaeyoung and tzuyu. On the otherhand tzuyu left with no choice and she drag dahyun embarrassingly.
Many students looking at them while tzuyu didn't care.

-----------

Jeongdachaetzu walk like it was a red carpet making their classmates look at them like a royalty. Everyone is gossiping about them but those four didn't even care.

Minutes later their first teacher came and it was their terror subject teacher. Mr. Kim walk inside of the class making the students scared of his appearance.

'Why Math!' one of the girls whisper.
'I can't believe this!, it's fckng early in the morning and he will just torture us with his logic nonsense stuff like i would really care'. The girl besides her speak annoyingly.

"Everyone!.. I know no one Informed you all but Now until Your last day in your third year high. I will be your homeroom and subject teacher". Mr. Kim announce that makes them all groaned and some of them emotionally overacting.

"Now let's start the class". Mr. Kim said and all of them throwing tantrums to their teacher that making him smirk.

Hours later their subject teacher bid his goodbye and they're ready to face their other teacher.

"His an idiot!.. I can't even understand what he was discussing about!". Dahyun spat while making a paper ball. "Look at you. You're the one who's an idiot.. It's so simple to understand yet you just play with your pen there or biting that". Tzuyu ,one of the smart and intelligent students on her batch.
She was will known also because she also join the modeling club and she was the first representative for their school that brings alot of trophy and a gold medal.

"Smarty ass chuo-chuo". Jeongyeon said and pinch tzuyu's cheeks that make tzuyu slap her hands. "Don't you dare to ruin my beautiful face". Tzuyu said and check her face on her mirror.

"Yah!!.. Did Nayeon Do something to you. You're making me annoyed with you... Just don't me!.. I'm warning you". Jeongyeon said and run away.

"What's up with her?" chaeyoung said and follow jeongyeon who's now talking to nayeon and jihyo outside of their room.

"Oh~..My baby tzuyu is transforming like her beautiful mother.. Come her baby tzu tzu!". Nayeon excitedly hug her not knowing tzuyu was planning something funny to nayeon.

When nayeon was about to touch her, tzuyu suddenly avoid it making nayeon hug dahyun instead. "I'm not you. Yes, you're beautiful but I am more prettier than you". Tzuyu said teasingly .

The two keep bickering who's the most beautiful while jihyo, dahyun and jeongyeon mind their own business while chaeyoung suddenly spacing out when she saw a beautiful girl seated on the garden. She has a mole on her nose that makes her more outstanding to anyone.

"Yow!.. Chae chae are you ok?". Jihyo saw chaeyoung been left with others so she immediately run towards to a frozen tiger mouth agape while looking on the garden. Jihyo immediately saw who's  she was looking. Jihyo wave her hands in front of her making her back to the realty.

"Y-yeah". She was still looking on the garden. "She was in a dance club. She's a famous among the students here but her and tzuyu was against each other. Her name is Myoui Mina. The black swan of this school". Jihyo said and pulled her but chaeyoung glued her eyes towards the elegant looking girl who is now looking back at her.

-----
Tell me how is it?.. Please be honest this is my first time writing G!P. I'm not a professional like the other author.

I've known some author's like (WeirdoatNight and cloudofmichaeng). They're the only one for me who's been really good writing about something like that.

I hope this story is good as i think😌.