12

The continuation --------******

Mei act like it was nothing happened.
Mei was called council president for nothing, she could act nicely if it's really important. Mei was like mina sometimes. You can't just predict Mei's action when she was acting nicely towards you.

Mei prepared the documents for her sister and leave the councils room .
She walk downstairs and turn to the left where the Dean's office.

She passed the documents and the dean sign on the paper and passed it to mei.she leave the office immediately and go at parking lot and drive her car.

When Mei saw Mina outside of the house waiting for her, Mina immediately hug her sister.

"so.. Did i pass their expectations?. Did they let me study on your school?".Mina ask like a kid.

Mei pat Mina's head as she nod. "Yeah, you got in". Mei said.

+-----------

"I wonder where she is". Mina whisper as she look Chaeyoung's picture on her phone. Mei curiously look on her phone. Her eyes got widened as she remembers the chaeyoung that she secretly fuck earlier on their office.

Mina look back and she saw Mei standing with her mouth slightly open. Mina push her. "Hey, why are you so shocked.. Do you even know her?". Now mina was staring at her sister sternly.

"Yes, i know her... She's the new kid on our school". Mina stand up and face her sister. Mei was now sweating.

"Who's with her? ". Mina ask seriously. " she's with the owner of the school. Chou tzuyu along with her other friends". Mei avoid Mina's gaze and immediately back away from her.
She saw how Mina so serious and intimidating while talking to her. She got scared for the first time while talking to her.

---------

Morning time, Mina prepare her uniform and her bag. She went on a fresh shower and came out naked.
She doesn't care if her sister barge in on her room.

After mina was all done fixing her uniform and putting some make up she walked downstairs as she saw her sister on the kitchen dining table.

"Ohayo!.. Mina-chan". Mei smile revealing same as Mina's famous gummy smile. Mina smile a little and sit in front of her sister. They eat silently, no one dare to talk until they finish eating.

Mei was about to open the front door when mina grab her wrist that makes Mei's face her.

"don't tell anyone or even Chaeyoung's friends that i was here.
I'll avoid them as much as i could. Please... Don't tell them especially that tzuyu was with them". Mina beg and her sister was so shock. For the first time she saw Mina begging.

"Fine, but do me a favour too. Don't ever start a fight or else i might punished you". Mei said and turn around and start walking.

"Why would you do that?, as if you could punish your own sister". Mina said as she get in on the car. Mei start the engine and drove away.

"I might be your sister but not in the school. I am the rules of the school and if anyone start a fight they should punish right away for their bad doing.
Another thing Mina, don't use your phone when the class start.. Do you get me?". Mei take a glance to her sister.

"Yeah.. Yeah.. Whatever". Mina roll her eyes and mei jut ignore her.
Mei take another shortcut, she park her car at the back of the school so that no one could notice her sister's appearance.

The two start walking silently. Mei guide her sister towards her room which is in dance department.

Once again mei pulled Mina's wrist.
"Lastly don't ever try to lie and act like i was you. Remember that we're both different and i should conclude that i was a council president here in this school so don't ruin my name". Mei warnd her And mina just nod.

----------

"Chaeyoung-ah?.. Can you buy this for me?". Dahyun said as she grab a chocolate bar. "Me too.. Buy this please". Nayeon grab her favorite milkshake as she brings it towards chaeyoung.

"Yah!!.. I'm not rich.. Ask tzuyu instead of me". The two glance at tzuyu. "What?". Tzuyu said with her blank face.

"buy their fo-". Chaeyoung was cut when someone bump her forcefully that makes her stumble down. They help chaeyoung to stand up and they was about to confront the person who bump to her but to they're surprise the person who bump to her didn't even stop and apologize.

"That was weird". Dahyun said.

"I have feelings something but i couldn't pinpoint it". Tzuyu said

"Yo!.. We're not in Korea anymore. People her are different compared to korea. People in Korea was a respectful and they would immediately apologize". Jihyo said.

"Yeah.. Hey!.. Just forget that person. Maybe she was rushing that she forgot to say sorry ". Jeongyeon said.

----------

Mina was now outside of her room and she was planning to go in the cafeteria.

Mina remember as she get in earlier in her room. Student start gossiping about her. Mina passed them not minding them. The class start and mina introduce herself.

The only weird thing is, mina was wearing A Black mask. Their teacher ask to take the mask off but she ignored it and start speaking and go back to her seat.

'She looks like Pres. Myoui'.

'Why would you say that, we didn't even saw her face'.

'her eyes is the same as the president. Even the way she walk and her voice too'.

Mina sigh and continue walking through the hallways. She spotted the cafeteria and was about to enter when she caught a familiar figure in a distance.

Mina wore her hoodie jacket and start to walk. When mina was only a centimeter away from chaeyoung, she immediately run faster towards her and bump her hardly that makes the latter fall down.

When mina was away from them she immediately take off her jacket and put it on her bag as she buy her food and leave the area.

"Just wait Chaeyoung..you will be mine again.. No one will own you but me!". Mina thought as she sit on the gardens bench.

Mina roaming her eyes and check if someone looking at her direction. When she saw nothing, she take off her mask and start eating.

"Hmm.. How i miss doing something to you". Mina bite her food as she smirk while looking at the sky..

The clouds are getting darker and darker. She knows that it will gonna rain so she immediately put her mask and get inside of the building.

----------

..

😶: Who will win?..  Is it Mei or Mina?

©kiarawansue