Penguin Loves me!😍

Morning time as the sun start to shine brightly on Chaeyoung's room. Chaeyoung turn to the right side as she pulled her blanket up to her head.

"Daddy!!...  Granny's here!!". Chaeyoung ignore her daughter as she really wants to sleep. Minji jump suddenly on Chaeyoung's bed making chaeyoung pulled the blanket away from her body. "M-minji-ah~...dada wants to s-sleep". Chaeyoung again lay down and was about to sleep when Mina kiss her on her lips that making chaeyoung open her eyes widely with her smiling face.

"Oh!... I thought you want to sleep?". Mina ask chaeyoung teasingly.

"No!... Give me more!". Chaeyoung pulled mina and hug her.

"Is that my daughter weakness?". Chaeyoung stop and look at old lady smiling while approaching them on her bed.

"Chaengie... This is your mom..
Mrs. Im hayeon". Mina introduced her towards her mother. "We will leave you two.. So that you can talk freely". Mina pulled away from chaeyoung as she stand up and pick up her daughter.

"Daddy~". Minji was about to jump from mina but mina hold her tight as she drag her outside.

-----------

Chaeyoung and her mother talk seriously. Her mom slowly tearing up as she explained all the things that chaeyoung wasn't with them. Her family was devastated and mad when she got abducted by someone.

"Chaeyoung-ah... I'm so sorry if we fail to find you". Her mother said as she lower her head. "It's ok... I'm not mad though but i was sad when you didn't try to find me again". Chaeyoung said.

"I forgave you all...  Let's forget about what happened back then and start a new memories with each other". Chaeyoung hug her mother as her mother cried again cuz she can't believe it when chaeyoung forgave them easily.

"Eomma!". The door open as the teenager boy came in with the old man enter her room.

"Come here Taehyunie~... Meet your nona... She's your older sister chaeyoung". Taehyun look at her for second then hug her sister tightly.

The boy start crying as he hug her sister. Chaeyoung was also tearing up,  she couldn't believe that she has a complete family.

"N-nona... I miss you". Taehyun said. Chaeyoung hug him and keep rubbing her hand's on taehyun's back to comfort him.

Chaeyoung was finally reunite to her real parents as they talk about what happened to her. They spend for hours to just catch up with each other until they bid goodbye to her.

"You have three days left chae. And soon you can now freely go outside with us and to your own family". Chaeyoung's father said.

"Nona!... Let's play when you're already ok!". Taehyun shout and chaeyoung gave him a thumbs up.
"See you soon my Daughter". Hayeon kiss chaeyoung on her forehead as she leave the room and mina came in with their daughter.

"So!.. How was it?". Mina ask while she put minji down as her daughter climb on Chaeyoung's bed and hug her.

"I'm happy...  I can't describe how much I miss them". Chaeyoung said.
"Dada... Who's that handsome boy earlier?". Minji ask innocently.

"He was my younger brother.. His
Name is taehyun". Minji look up.
"So his my uncle?? ". Minji frown as she jump on Chaeyoung's bed and sit on the floor to play her toys.

"But his to young to call my uncle?... He should be my older brother instead". Mina and chaeyoung look towards their daughter as they smile.

"Will... If you want too then sure!...
His now your older brother". Chaeyoung said...  Minji celebrate when she heard Chaeyoung's word.