5

Chaeyoung's friends saw her linking on Mina's arms. "datzu!.. Did i saw something weird?". Jeongyeon ask the two. "you gotta be kidding me!". Tzuyu harshly said and was about to go to chaeyoung. Dahyun and jeongyeon drag tzuyu away before she could kill mina or chaeyoung.

"Yah!.. Unnie she's in danger with mina.. I know she was just faking it?!".  Dahyun and jeongyeon let go tzuyu as tzuyu keep ranting about Chaeyoung's situation.

"let chaeyoung explain and don't just jump in the conclusion without any evidence". Jeongyeon said.

"yeah!, unnie was right tzu". Tzuyu was about to shout again when jihyo and Nayeon's loud voice boom on the rooftop.

"Owwie~..our baby is her!!". Nayeon a girl who's been so hyper run and hug the girls while jihyo just smiling towards them.

"Yah!!.. Im Nabong!!.. Get your face out of me!!". Nayeon forcefully cupped jeongyeon's face and was about to kiss her when jeongyeon's hand push her face until Nayeon's grip loosens and jeongyeon run away from her.

"This idiots!". Jihyo said and sit down with datzu. "Yah!.. Tzuyu what's up with that face?!.. Did someone hurt you?.. Tell me I'll ripped them apart!!". Jihyo angrily said that make nayeon and jeongyeon stop while dahyun just looking away.

"Is there something wrong jeong?". Nayeon ask and jeongyeon just ignore her. "You clean freak!!.". Nayeon was on again when jihyo hold nayeon tightly.

All of them was so silent until the rooftop door open. A smiling chaeyoung walking to them. Chaeyoung notice the aura surrounds her.

"Guys!.. Is there something wrong?". Chaeyoung ask them and as she sit in front of them. Tzuyu stand up and look at chaeyoung intensely and leave after that.

"Yah!!..chou tzuyu!!". Jeongyeon follow her while the others stay.
Tzuyu was walking faster as she was about to turn to left her and mina bump to each other again.

Jeongyeon know what will happened so she immediately hold tzuyu's arms tightly. "YOU!!..WHAT THE HELL!!..DID I SAY THAT LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE!!". Tzuyu slap jeongyeon's hand that make the girl let go. Tzuyu grips Mina's collar as she lift it up. "Why are you bothering chaeyoung that Match!..i know what game you're playing mina.. If you want to play then let's play... Let's play fair.. Once you cheated I'll going to end your life!!". Tzuyu harshly push mina on the locker making her fall on the floor.

Jeongyeon just watch tzuyu went away. The students saw and some of them taking a video. Now jeongyeon is now angry by the actions of the students.

"YOU!!.. ALL OF YOU.. IF SOME OF YOU POST THAT ON SOCIAL MEDIA.. ONE BY ONE I'LL HUNT YOU'LL!..
DELETE THAT VIDEO AND STOP GOSSIPING!!..MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!!". All of students got scared amd immediately delete the video and run away.

Jeongyeon help mina who was still on the floor and with a blank face. Jeongyeon help her and drag her on the rooftop.

--------------

Chaeyoung was indeed lying about her and mina to her friends and she somehow got them convinced.

Later on the door open widely revealing jeongyeon and mina.
Chaeyoung stand up as she soon saw mina who's now looking at her.

"Why she's here?". Dahyun whisper and nayeon just pinch her arm to shut up.

Mina sit beside chaeyoung..

"Tzuyu got out of control and confronted mina in the hallway. Tzuyu threatened her to stay away from chaeyoung and before that tzuyu throw mina on the locker". Jeongyeon said..

"Is that true Mina? ". Jihyo ask and mina just nod. "Uhmm unnie.. I'll walk with mina.. Let's go". Chaeyoung grab Mina's wrist and pulled her outside.

The two silently walking on the silent hallway. They take a shortcut so tzuyu won't saw them.

When mina saw something in the distance she immediately push chayoung inside of the stock room.

Mina lock the door and chaeyoung was just looking at her confusingly.
"What are you doing?". Chaeng ask but mina didn't say something so chaeyoung warp her hand on the door knob when mina suddenly pin her on the wall.

"Don't.. Tzuyu was there". Mina whisper and she was eyeing Chaeyoung's lips but she held it until they heard a knock on the door.

Mina pulled chaeyoung with her and push them self in one of the big locker. Chaeyoung was facing mina while mina facing her so chaeyoung was the only one can saw something outside because she was facing the door.

"It's so hot here". Chaeyoung whisper through Mina's ears that makes mina shiver. The door suddenly open revealing a janitor and an angry tzuyu.

"I saw something here". Tzuyu said and start roaming her eyes around. "But Ma'am. No one will going or take a shortcut here because all of the students scared going here and you're the first student who take this path". An older janitor said looking around.

"Let's leave now Ms. Chou i will lock the door after". The janitor said.

"No!.. Let's cheek! ". Tzuyu said. Mina on the other hand can't resist Chaeyoung's body.

Chaeyoung's knee was on Mina's center. Chaeyoung can feel how Mina weat down there. She look at mina and she was closing her eyes so chaeyoung move her knee making mina widen her eyes. Her mouth flew wide as a small gasped coming from her.

Mina immediately pulled up Chaeyoung's skirt and pull down her boxer. "Ahhh". Chaeyoung silently groaned as she was leaning her face towards mina. Mina immediately kiss her. The two making out inside of the locker and tzuyu still didn't saw something fishy inside of the room.

When chaeyoung saw tzuyu and the janitor go out she immediately carry mina one of the bed and start fucking her. They were still on there uniform and it was so hard for them to move but they can't just strip there.

"Ughh... W-why are you so big chaeyoung-ah!". Mina moan as she watch chaeyoung dick disappearing on her pussy. Chaeyoung grind faster until she cum inside of mina.

Mina enjoy their quick secret session.
Mina was smiling while looking at chaeyoung who's now fixing her uniform. "Yah!.. Mina fix yourself.. And why are you smiling like that?!". Chaeyoung annoyingly said to mina.

.............------******