>11<

"This is your punishment!! Chaeyoung!.. You try to escape again!?". Chanbyeol grab Chaeyoung's chain on her neck as he pulled it making chaeyoung drop on the floor .

"Hahaha... I wonder what would they say if They saw you in this situation!". Her father pull the chain again making her follow him like a dog waddling on his back.

"Arghh!!.. S-stop!!.. I can't breathe!!". Chaeyoung pulled the chain towards her making her father let go the chain.

Chanbyeol get a paddle and smash it towards chaeyoung who's now look like a dead person laying on the floor bruises everywhere.

"You won't go anywhere!!.... You will die here!!.. Without them knowing you're here!!  Haahhaha!". Chanbyeol mercilessly kicking Chaeyoung's on her stomach and her face. Chaeyoung's didn't bother to react anymore. Her brain suddenly stop functioning as her body froze on the floor.

"Hey!!.. Bitch!!.. Are you dead!!.. Come on I'm still having a fun here! ". He grab Chaeyoung's collar as he lift her up to see Chaeyoung's face..

"Wake up!!..you shit!!". He slap chaeyoung hardly that make Chaeyoung's lips blead again. He saw chaeyoung doesn't respond to any kind of slap so by it force, he throw chaeyoung across as she landed on the wall.

Chaeyoung slowly open her eyes.
"I'm not still done with you!!.. You ruined everything!!.. Me and Mina!..
She's only mine!!.. Don't you get it!!".
Chaeyoung saw her father gonna kick her again so she force herself to shield her body but again she fail when it landed on her face instead.

"Ahhmm.. A-huh...  M-mina... W-won't l-love y-you!!". Chaeyoung try her best to stand up but end up laying again when chanbyeol smash the paddle on her back. "Tss hahaha.... You're a great comedian!!.... But remember this!.. Once i get mina.. I will show you how much she loves the way i pleasure her!!.. Hahahahaa". Out of nowhere, chaeyoung jump towards him as she forcefully push herself to punch him.

"Y-you!!". She was about to throw again a fist but Chanbyeol caught it . He kneel chaeyoung on her stomach and push her away.

"Boys!!.. Get this garbage! And tie her back in her position...  Starve her up to three days. Just feed her a water". Chaeyoung got dragged by the mens mercilessly as the first men pull the chain on her neck and the other one was whipping on her back.

Chaeyoung has alot of cuts and bruises all over her body. She endure the torturing session alot as the day goes by. They dragged chaeyoung back again in korea sense her father pay someone to spreed about Chaeyoung's death.
-------------

"Did you find something? ". Tzuyu said seriously while talking to her private detective .

"Yes!..  Me and my team found something in her father's old house in busan. There, we saw some old and dusty documents was hidden on the floor. I think those documents intentionally hide on the floor so that no one will find out". The detective gave her a file and an envelope.

"Thank you so much!.. I'm glad that you're one of my private detective". Tzuyu said as she gave the money .

Tzuyu sit on her table as she keep reading the file. But later on When she was done reading. Tzuyu throw the file angrily.

She open the envelope full of pictures.
Tzuyu analyze the picture one by one. She figured it out immediately that chaeyoung wasn't Mr. Son's Daughter.
Chaeyoung's  Family was so damn rich. Chaeyoung also has a younger brother.

"Oh!.. God!!... Chaeyoung-ah!!.. Where are you!!?". Tzuyu shout as she crumpled the paper on her table.

----------

"Dr. Park.....Dr. chou wants to talk to you". The nurse said as she let tzuyu get in towards jihyo's office.

"Tzuyu-ah... Is there something wrong?". Jihyo said. Nayeon woke up as she heard the door open. "Chewey~". Nayeon hug her.

Tzuyu immediately explain all the things that she saw and read. She even put the documents in front of them.

"W-what!?....  From what I've saw..
Mr. Son Chanbyeol is Chaeyoung's father". Nayeon said.

"No!.. He wasn't.. My detective gave this to me earlier... Read those file and even this pictures!". Tzuyu throw the pictures on the table.

"Wait!!..don't tell me Chaeyoungie is my cousin!!?". Nayeon stand up as she point the picture that she was holding.

"Tell me your background Nayeonie". Tzuyu was so serious all the time and nayeon agree and explain all the details about her family.

"Will I'm Im Nayeon daughter of
Mr. Im Jihoon and Mrs. Im Soyeon.
My father has a two siblings which is uncle Hyun-min and Aunty Jiyeon.
My mom was only child so it means it was from my uncle Hyun-min.
Uncle hyun-min has a two child but unfortunately his older daughter suddenly lost.  Actually i don't know what's really happened back then. I only know the younger one which is
Taehyun the little baby boy on the family". Nayeon said.

"Can you tell me about your uncle's background?". Tzuyu was desperate when she heard all the details that nayeon was saying.

"Uncle hyun-min along with her wife was so damn rich!..  Uncle has a famous company entertainment here in Korea. He owns also a secret agent building in gangnam. Aunty owns many seven start restaurant and a modeling company". Tzuyu can't believe it... The one that she read was indeed the truth..

"She's your cousin Nayeonie!..if you don't believe it... Read those files!!..
I need to go!.. Thanks for the information". Tzuyu run outside as she slide out of the hospital and get her car on the parking lot and drove in Mina's house.

------------

"Mina!!... Please eat!!..chaeyoung would get angry about you not taking your own meal! ". Momo shove the leafy food. Mina groan as she push it away.

"Mina you can't do anything else. Even you push those foods that we're making for you won't chaeyoung coming back or else try at least feed your stomach and you can help them to find your Chaeyoungie". Upon of hearing those words from sana, she immediately eat those leafy vegetables even though it makes her gagged .

"Mina!!!..". The three stop as they saw tzuyu on the of the kitchen looking towards them. Tzuyu start walking and soon she sit beside mina who still munching the food.

"I need your help". Mina look at her confusingly. Mina drink the water before speaking.

"H-help?.. For what?". Mina ask her.

"Do you already remember your pass?.. I need to know anything mina". Tzuyu said desperately while begging towards mina..

---------

-------.....

©kw