6

Mina and chaeyoung having a good bonding with each other secretly.
The two doesn't want any problems so they keep it in secret even to Chaeyoung's father.

One day mina was cleaning on the living room and Chaeyoung's father, Chanbyeol back hug mina and kiss her. Chaeyoung saw it and she feel hurt. Mina saw chaeyoung upstairs looking at her. Mina immediately push Chanbyeol.

"Mina.. What's wrong honey". Mina feels gross but she just act like it was nothing. "oh!.. Oppa i will now continue cleaning". Once again Chanbyeol kiss her for longer and broke the kiss while smiling to mina.

Chaeyoung doesn't like her father anymore. The more her father wants a bond with her the more she mad with him because of mina. She's already fall for mina and she can't just gave up knowing it was so dirty doing that her father married an 18 years old student. That so really gross!.

"Hon, I'll going back later .I'm going to be late. Don't wait for me ok". Chanbyeol bid his goodbye towards mina. Chaeyoung heard the cars engine going away. Chaeyoung immediately look at mina annoyingly.

"W-what's with that face?". Mina was about to touch chaeyoung and chaeyoung immediately go outside of the house. Mina sigh heavily and sit on the couch.

"Why do i have affair with her when it just Chanbyeol. I don't like this feeling first but the more I'm close to chaeyoung the more i fall for her". Mina talk to herself until she got doze off and sleep on the couch .

Chaeyoung went back with a groceries on her hands. She saw mina laying down on the couch and just ignore her. Chaeyoung start organizing the foods inside of the refrigerator and when she close it she saw mina looking at her worriedly.

Chaeyoung just passed by and mina can't help and tackle chaeyoung, hugging her tightly as she buried her face on the latter's neck.

Chaeyoung sigh and hug Mina's back, she can't resist her for longer though. she was to whipped for mina.

"I-I'm so sorry". Mina cried while hugging Chaeyoung." it's ok mina, you don't have to and he was your husband. So who i am to middle your business with him". Chaeyoung said and broke the hug leaving mina frozen on her spot.

'What should i do?'.mina ask herself. Mina take a sleep again even though it's already day time. She was tok lazily to going out of her room..

------------

The two leaving in the same house but can't talk to each other after chaeyoung caught mina kissing her father. The two doesn't know anymore what they would do. They can't find any solution about their problem.

Chaeyoung lay on her bed as she thinks more about her and mina.
"I should stop doing this. She's married to my father, i can't do this anymore". Chaeyoung said as she close her eyes.

Later on her eyes flew open as soon as she feels something seating on her stomach.

"Yah!!.. What are you doing!?". Chaeyoung push mina away,she knows mina to will.

Chaeyoung stand up drag mina outside of her room and push her that makes mina fall down. "Don't you ever push yourself to me!, anymore". Chaeyoung slam the door making mina put her two hands on her ears.

"Mina!... Are you ok?.. Did chaeyoung hurt you!!?". Chanbyeol furiously ask mina and mina was just taken aback from the situation.

"SON CHAEYOUNG!!.. RESPECT YOUR MOTHE-". Chanbyeol got caught when the door widely open. Chanbyeol got surprised when a fist fly on her face making him fall down too.

"SHE WILL NEVER BE MY MOTHER!!, NO ONE WILL CAN CHANGE MY ORIGINAL MOTHER!!". Chaeyoung madly shout towards her father.

Chanbyeol stand up and punch chaeyoung right away making the latter throw her body to wall. Making a huge impact. Chaeyoung bone definitely broke from the impact.