10

Tzuyu explain all the details towards them. They're at tzuyu's mansion.
Chaeyoung just listening.

"she's different from mina.. Mei is a kind and caring person. I heard that everyone adore her. Students here almost act like they are hurt or something just to get Mei's attention". Tzuyu said.

"hhaha.. Does tzuyu likes Mei?". Dahyun tease her.

"Yah!!.. Why would i!?". Tzuyu shout and throw her phone to dahyun and immediately catch her phone.

"Yah!!.. Why are you throwing your phone!!.. Look, this phone of yours is expensive!". Dahyun said.

"What do you think about the great chou tzuyu?, hahaaha she's was rich for nothing you idiot!". Jeong said and smack dahyun's head..

-------

So everyone is adoring her.. Chaeyoung sigh as she roaming outside until she got tired and sit under the tree near at the park..

Second later she saw a girl drowning on the pond and to her instinct she run and save the girl. The girl was drown and chaeyoung immediately dive deeper.

She was shock that it was Mei. Chaeyoung grab Mei's wrist and pulled her up ..

Chaeyoung drag her on the bench and let her breath properly. Mei look at chaeyoung.

"Why did you save me?". Mei ask her.

"because your drowning and my guilt will hunt me if i don't help you". Chaeyoung said and unbutton her long-sleeved..

Mei just looking at her inch by inch until chaeyoung was now half naked. Not really naked, she has sports bra it was just she's exposed her body.

Mei gulp as she saw Chaeyoung's abs.
Mei look away when chaeyoung caught her. "hahahah.. Why are you checking me? ". Chaeyoung laugh as if they're really close.

"I-i didn't!!". Now Mei is blushing .
"by the way.. I'm really sorry for my actions yesterday". Chaeyoung said and mei look at her.

"I know, it's ok.. Mina did something bad towards you". She said while looking down on her lap. "for me, it was so hard sharing the same face with her. One time when she got trouble by the other gang. I was the one got beaten and not her". Mei said.

"Will, it's all past right.. Oh.. I'm Son chaeyoung and nice to meet you Mei unnie". Chaeyoung said while smiling revealing her dimples that makes Mei blush again..

------------

"why chaeyoung is always ended up with the myoui's sisters?". Dahyun said.

"Yeah, i agree with that". Jeongyeon said.

They followed chaeyoung as always in secret way. They saw how chaeyoung got comfortable talking to Mei and as Mei, she was having fun talking to chaeyoung.

The two bid their goodbyes to each other. They just watch from a distance from the two. Tzuyu saw how chaeyoung happily walking and she saw Mei was looking at her with smile and blush on her face.

'i don't know if i should trust mei but she's different from mina'. Tzuyu thought as they go back to tzuyu's house.

When they got inside they saw Chaeyoung watching TV while eating some ice-cream.

"modeun ge gunggeumhae
how’s your day ,Oh tell me oh yeah!, oh yeah.. mwoga neol haengbokhage haneunji..Oh text me~". Dahyun sang as she sit beside chaeyoung.

"Your every picture
nae meorimate dugo shipeo oh bae". Tzuyu sang loudly while climbing upstairs.

"Come be my teacher
ne modeun geol da gareuchyeojwo
Your 1, your 2". Jeongyeon sang and sit on the floor and snatch chaeyoung ice-cream.

"YAH!.. UNNIE!. Buy your own". Chaeyoung rant but jeongyeon ignore her.

"Listen my my baby naneun
jeo haneureul nopi nalgo isseo
(geuttae niga naege jwotteon du nalgaero)
ije yeogin neomu nopa
nan nae nune neol matchugo shipeo
Yeah you makin’ me a Girl with luv". Nayeon, jihyo and dahyun sang making chaeyoung put her two hands on her ears.

the girls continue singing while teasing chaeyoung. They even keep pushing chaeyoung side by side.

...

💜: Prepare yourself for the next chapter.. It will gonna be bloody...