2

Chaeyoung was now sweating badly. She was with her coach. She join volleyball club as a libero on their team along with jeongyeon as the middle blocker and an open spiker.

"Chae.. L-let's s-stop.. I'm tired". Jeongyeon gave up from their drill while chaeyoung still doing block flow with their coach. "I can't.. I don't wanna miss any ball if we're having a match with the other school. I don't wanna embarrass our school unnie. I don't wanna make it count!". Chaeyoung dive on the wooden floor as their coach spike the ball anywhere.

Minutes later their coach start them stretching for the last. It's already night time and the two bid their goodbyes to go home.

"It's a rough day.. I can't even block. The other team was so strong to smash the ball towards us". Jeongyeon complain how the ball hit her arms.

"They're our seniors for nothing unnie. That's why they're so good at spiking. I got so many lessons to them". Chaeyoung said smiling a little while she saw her house just meter along.

Chaeyoung bid her goodbye to jeongyeon and immediately run to her house. She put her shoes aside and walk to the living room. It was so odd... She feels weird because the house is so silence. She saw a paper on the table and read it.

---------
Chae get the money on my room and buy groceries. We don't have stock anymore. Buy anything what you want. Dad is still in the company.
--------

she immediately fix herself and get the money but when she open the door she saw the shower room was open. She was about to open the door but she stop. She thinks it was a ghost and to her nervous she immediately grab the money and run downstairs until she got outside of the house.

"What was that!!? ". She close the gate and look again on her house. "should a get some shamans?". She confusedly ask herself.

About minutes of walking chaeyoung arrived on her destination . She grab the big cart and slowly putting some foods, side dishes, yogurt, fruits and vegetables. She doesn't even care what she was putting. Her father said anything right?. Her father said it was a money but it's a credit card it mean buy anything all what you want.

After a decade of roaming around on the place, she immediately pay on the counter and leave. She was still thinking about the shower... It makes her goosebumps...

---------

Chaeyoung immediately get inside and leave the groceries on the kitchen table . She will organize it later when she finished showering.

A minute later chaeyoung slowly walked down but stop when she saw a white lady back facing her, inside of the kitchen. She was just wearing a loose white shirt down to her knee and her hair tied in circles.

She slowly tip toeing and hide on the corner and get a broom on her hands ready to smash the girl in front of her. When the girl pass her she immediately smash the girl.

"Arghhh.. What the hell!!". Chaeyoung froze while holding a broom. 'this girl is so familiar' chaeyoung think. The girl slowly show her face making chaeyoung widen her eyes..

"MINA!!!??". Chaeyoung drop the broom and help mina to stand up.
When the two settle down she immediately ask mina.

"What are doing here on my house?, how did you know this place and how did you get in?". Chaeyoung bombarded her with questions. Mina lift her eye brows.

"I-im... Im you step mother". Mina whisper but chaeyoung heard it.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!?". now chaeyoung was standing, two hands on the table while slightly leaning towards mina with her wide eyes.

" I SAID!, I WAS YOUR STEP MOTHER!!". Mina stand up too.

"Impossible!!.. You're still a student!.. I saw you earlier!!". She can't believe it. Mina was about to say something when the front door open revealing her father, chanbyeol with his coat on his arm and a case on his other hand.

"Oh!.. Chaeyoung-ah!!.. Did you se-". Chanbyeol cut when chaeyoung angrily spat towards her father.

"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!..MARRYING A STUDENT!?.. DAD YOU'RE SO GROSSED!!..WHY DID YOU MARRY HER!!?,ARE YOU INSANE OR WHAT!?. DID YOU JUST EAT SOMETHING THAT MAKE YOU MARRY HER!!?.. FOR GOODNESS SAKE!, DAD!!.. YOU'RE TERRIBLE PERSON.. WHY HER!..WHY MINA!!? ". Chaeyoung throw him a broom amd her father immediately catch it. She saw chaeyoung running towards her room crying out loud.

"Mina.. I'm really sorry about my daughter". Chanbyeol said and bow to mina.

"Oppa.. It's ok.. I can deal with her". Mina said as she saw Chanbyeol climbing upstairs.

"hmm.. She's so interesting". Mina smirk and rest on the couch while closing her eyes....

💜: another one..... I'm getting crazy😵
Kiarawansue~