Epic Confession

It was 4:50 now in the morning and chaeyoung was now up as she take a shower and fix herself then wear her white long-sleeved and tucked in into her black skinny jeans as she wear a white rubber shoes.

"Good morning lady Chaeyoung.. Your breakfast was now ready". One of her maids said.

"Good morning too Mrs. Kim". Chaeyoung smile as she sit and eat her veggies and drink her low fat milk.
She need to be feet at the same time. She doesn't want to sick so she always tell the maids to prepare always a healthy food. She was a doctor for a reason though.

Chaeyoung finish her breakfast and went upstairs to wash her mouth . She went to her luggage and her backpack as she pulled it outside of her room. The maids help her to put her luggage on her car and she immediately bid her goodbye to the maids and to the guards before she heads back to the hospital.

----+++-------

"Is everyone is here?..wait where's doctor son?". Jihyo was checking them. "I'm sorry I'm late!". Chaeyoung said.

"No,  we're just here a second ago". Nayeon said.

"let's put our things in the bus.. Shall we? ". Jihyo said and all of them move. Some of them was still sleepy.

Minutes later they finish and ready to go. Chaeyoung get in on her car as she drove on the airport first .

Mina on the other hand was being push by her friends to confess her feelings towards the latter.

"Hey!.. Can we stop.. I-I'm nervous". Mina stop in the entrance of the airport. Sana and momo just drag her.
Once they're inside of the airport they spoted chaeyoung immediately, standing away from them with a luggage on her side while scrolling her phone.

"Mina it was your chance now!". Momo push her.

"Do it mina before its too late!". Mina slowly walk towards chaeyoung as chaeyoung still busy on her phone.

-------

"Dr. Son!". Chaeyoung stop scrolling her phone and looks up to see the owner of the voice.

"Hi!.. Didn't you remember me?". Chaeyoung look at her seriously while scanning her up and down.

"Yah!.. It's me somi". Chaeyoung was shock when somi suddenly hug her tightly.

"Ehemm.. Dr. Son we're from the district hospital of gangnam, nice to meet you". Somi stop hugging her as they look at the person.

"Oh!.. Chaeyoung-ah.. This is Dr. Kang daniel and his our director also". Chaeyoung and daniel shake hands.

"It's nice to meet you too". Chaeyoung said as she glance the other person on his back. Daniel introduced them.

"Where's your squad?". Somi ask.

"oh!.. They're here". Chaeyoung point her squad approaching them.

--------

"Yah!.. Penguin!!..move your ass now!!.. They're now getting to the plane!!". Mina was froze when somi clung to chaeyoung and thankfuly her friend shout at her as she run towards chaeyoung.

She doesn't even care anymore as she bump the other doctors who's now looking at her weirdly and when she came to Chaeyoung's group, nayeon immediately recognized her.

"Mina-yah!?.. What are you doing here?". Mina ignore her as she run until she stop on Chaeyoung's back.
Mina gather her strength and shout.

"SON CHAEYOUNG!!..I LOVE YOU!!". The other was now shock by the sudden confession. On the other hand Chaeyoung's group was now laughing while the others teasing chaeyoung.

On Chaeyoung's position right now.. She was jolted away when someone suddenly shout on her back. When she hear the three word her eyes widen as she look back seeing mina blushing intensely.

All of them was looking towards her and mina.

"M-mina?". She said and mina approach her and suddenly mina cupped her face as she kiss chaeyoung forcefully.

'oh!.. My ghad!!'.

'my Virgin eyes!!'.

'Get a room you two!!'.

'Ayee..... Someone will get bang soon!'.

'Michaeng!!'

'Michaeng!! '.

'Michaeng!! '.

The people chant as the two still kissing each other. Chaeyoung was still shock and overwhelmed. She doesn't expect mina would do this.
Mina slowy broke their kiss as she lean on Chaeyoung's head and whisper.

"I-I'll wait for you.. I-i.. Uhmm.. I -i really love you chaeyoung-ah.. S-so please be mine". Chaeyoung's eyes got widen..

All of them heard what mina said and they start chanting again.

"Yah!!.. Chaeyoung-ah!!.. Just say yes!!". Yeonjun shout.

"Chae!!!... Say yes!!". Nayeon and jihyo shout out loud that all of them close their ears with their hands as they groaned.

"Say yes!!". Now all of the chant and watch the two at the center.

-----+++++**--

"Hey.. Chae look I'm gonna make this simple for you.. you got two choices
Yes or yes!". Mina purposely said it loud so that they will hear it..

"Chaeyoung-ah!..just answer her.. You dimwit!!". Tzuyu was now annoyed by the scene. "You're such a kill joy yuda!". Nayeon pinch her ears and jihyo scold her too that makes the younger ones low her head.

"Fine!.. Ok Mina!!.. You're mine!!.. Be my girlfriend then!". Chaeyoung shout as she hug mina tightly and buried her head on Mina's neck. She was embarrassed.

Mina hug her and minutes later the announcer suddenly interrupt them.
"I'll w-wait for you hon". Mina again kiss her lips as she gave chaeyoung a piece of paper that contains her number. Mina immediately run away as she was still blushing hardly because of embarrassment.

Mina immediately hug her friends and momo and sana drag her outside of the airport as they get in on the car and drive away.

"You're so wild mina!.. Hahaha". Sana tease her.

"Urusai!.. will you Shut up!". Mina hide her face because her face slowly getting red.

Later on the music inside of the car change .

"🎶Hey boy Look, I’m gonna make this simple for you..You got two choices… YES or YES?!". Samo look each other as they remember mina on the airport.

"Hey chae look.. I'm gonna make this simple for you....you got two choices.. Yes or yes!?......ahh~ haa~..hanaman seonteokea eoseo yes or yes!". Sana and momo tease her while mina return to her blank face.

SN:👉😌👈🎶🎶🎶

MM:😖😂😭😆

Mn:😐😑🙄🙂😈🔪🕯..God bless you..

--------------

This is a musical romance story! 😆..

Joke!!  Hahahahahaha..

©kw

Ps: we're having along chapter before I'll put something erotic lines . Please bare with me for now hahahaha..

-No sex / prohibited for all underage.. Sorry Children's 😝