4

Chaeyoung was humming happily cause she got a higher score on their math subject along with tzuyu.

"Aish!... Why didn't you let me copy your answer. It's no fair!". Dahyun complain because she got a lower score. "Me too dahyun, I got lower score too but i don't like copying someone's answer and it was no fair too even though our subject is the hardest among of all". Jeongyeon said relaxing her brain while talking to a white glutathione .

"Chaetzu!.. Can you teach me how to solve math?". Dahyun was now in front of the two begging while doing aegyo.

"미안해 다현 .. Even myself trying hard to understand all those questions". Chaeyoung look at tzuyu same as dahyun.

"Oh!!...ghad!!.. Fine, come to my house later and Don't be such a hardheaded or else i won't help you". Tzuyu roll her eyes seeing dahyun do more aegyo.

"Yah!.. Stop that!". Jeongyeon said and grab dahyun's face. The four walking happily not until Mina's friends and her stop in front of them. Mina gaze chaeyoung back tzuyu with an intimidating look. Chaeyoung hide on tzuyu's back while tzuyu stay still not being scared to mina.

"Let's go". Tzuyu glare towards mina and they was about to passed them when mina held Chaeyoung's uniform forcefully making chaeyoung stumbled down.

"Chaeyoung-ah!!.. Are you ok?". Jeongyeon and dahyun help chaeyoung while tzuyu face mina.

"What's your problem to my friend bitch!". Tzuyu said coldly and push mina and Mina's friends catch her. "Yah!... Why Did you push her!". A squirrel looking figure shout.

"Don't middle on our business!, stay away from this!". Tzuyu shout angrily to Mina's friends making them hide from Mina's back. "So full of yourself chou tzuyu". Mina smirk, teasing tzuyu more but tzuyu know what game Mina's playing and she wasn't a fool to not know what she was up to.

"Hmm.. I'm not like you myoui!.. I know what's going on to your crazy brain . Stay away from my friends and we're good!". Tzuyu look at mina straightly on Mina's eyes.

"You don't know me.. Tzuyu hahaha.. Let's go girls.. And by the way see you later tiger". Mina said and wink to chaeyoung making her groaned.

-----------

"WHAT THE HELL!!.. SON CHAEYOUNG!!". Tzuyu shout angrily and push chaeyoung making the two fall on the floor. "Yah!.. Tzuyu calm down!!". Dahyun grab tzuyu and jeongyeon pulled chaeyoung away from her.

"Yah!!.. It's not my fault!!.. It was my father's doing!". Chaeyoung shout.

When the four settled down on the rooftop, chaeyoung tell them what's happening between her and mina. Tzuyu was so mad about Mina's did to chaeyoung.

"what should you do chae.. That bitch is so damn crazy!.. Yes, she was so good looking and innocent when you look at her first but No!, she's different from what you saw . She's A Devil in the Angels mask!..she's a Fake one chaeyoung!". Tzuyu shout looking to chaeyoung who's now looking on her lap.

"You could stay at jeongyeon unnie's house. We will help you". Dahyun said and the three agree . "I can't, my father will get mad of me leaving the house for no reason and if i tell the things what mina did he would find it as a lame excuse". Chaeyoung said..

"It's ok.. I will deal with her.. And for your information it was my own house and she was just nothing to me". Chaeyoung said assuring the three. "Fine!, if she did something to you just call or just knock on my door, it always open for you chae". Jeongyeon said patting her head.

----------

students from different year level coming out from their rooms. Some of them running just to chase the bus and some of them walking happily with their friends but Not on Chaeyoung's situation, she feels dead end during the night time.