14

"Son chaeyoung!!". Jeongyeon push her forcefully that make a loud thud.

Chaeyoung was indeed spacing out. The scene of her and mina keep repeating on itself .

"N-nothing!, just ignore me.. It was really nothing". Chaeyoung stand up as she walk out on the rooftop door.

Tzuyu and jihyo immediately followed her silently. They saw how chaeyoung got trip on her leg and even bump to someone. They run when they can't saw chaeyoung anymore and just disappeared to the crowd .

Unknowingly to them, chaeyoung saw them following her until she got push by the other students at the corner.

"Oh?.. Chae what are doing here?". Somi said as she got out from the restroom with Mei trailing on her back.

"Uhmm.. Nothing..I'm gotta go now!.. Later!". Chaeyoung said as she run away. Mei eyeing chaeyoung as she slowly smirk.

------------

Chaeyoung turn around as she doesn't know where she is. The school was indeed bigger than she thought. She was in this small garden with a pond at the center. She walk around and she spotted a tree house at the edge of the pond.

She slowly climb upstairs using a ladder. When she's  now in front of the door she immediately twist it and push the door making a crick.

"Wow!.. What is this a hidden library?". Chaeyoung talk to herself as she walk around on the house. She slowly walk inside.

Chaeyoung wasn't aware that someone's following her and that person immediately hide when chaeyoung turn side by side.

"Bang!". A loud thud came from the other direction. Chaeyoung immediately run towards the sound.

"Mei!?, what are doing here?". Chaeyoung help her to stand up. Mei's cover plan was indeed a mess, she just fail.

"U-uhmm.. Just roaming around here. Finding some new book". Chaeyoung tilt her head in confusion.

"But all the new books are on the new building which is not her , i think?..look how old this books are". Chaeyoung said as she grab one of the book and gave it to mei.

"Y-yeah!.. I forgot!". Mei smile awkwardly and put back the book.

-----++++-----

Minutes Later*****

"Mei what are you doing?". Chaeyoung was now backing away as she saw Mei was holding a rope.

Mei didn't say anything and just continue walking towards the scared girl. Chaeyoung immediately run away. She hides at the corner where mei can't find her.

"Hahahahaha.. Where are you Chae-san!...  Let's play don't just hide and face me!". Mei shout. Chaeyoung heard the sound of Mei's shoes going towards her direction. Chaeyoung immediately hide herself and hold her breath.

"I know your here!.. Come out little kitty!". Mei was about to grab of one Chaeyoung's hiding place when the door suddenly open , revealing Tzuyu and her friends. Mei immediately throw the rope as she face them.

"D-did you saw chaeyoung?". Jihyo ask while holding Nayeon's shoulder for support. They're supper worried for the latter.

"She wasn-". Mei got cut when chaeyoung run towards her friends. Her friends saw her sweating badly as she got out immediately from the house. She jump outside and start running like a crazy person. Students was looking at her weirdly.

--------++

Chaeyoung slump down on the ground. No ones there and she try herself to stand again but she falls down but before she could, someone catch her and drag her outside as they ride the car. Chaeyoung suddenly passed out ,she's so pale.

Minutes later the person drag her to her home. The person treat her good.
That person even change her uniform to a comfortable one and cook a food for her.

"hmm. Ouch!". Chaeyoung immediately open her eyes widely. She doesn't know where she is. When the door suddenly open her eyes widened and her mouth slightly open.

"Chaeyoung-ah.. Are you ok?". Mina check her as she keep touching the younger who's now looking at her..

"Chaeyoungie!~". Mina wave her hands in front of the latter. Chaeyoung suddenly pulled herself back. "W-who are y-you!? ". Chaeyoung ask in confusion. She doesn't know anymore if it was Mina or Mei in front of her.

"I'm Mina.. Tell me did my sister do something to you?!". Mina stand up as she cross her arms while looking at chaeyoung angrily.

"I-i was.. W-with her earlier.. S-she's the same as you... Y-you two!!.. Why are you two so into me!!.. Did i do something wrong in past life!". Chaeyoung cried and mina suddenly softened. She hugged the latter while chaeyoung keep pushing her away.

"Why!?...Me Mina!!?.. There's so many girls there!.. But why choose me!!". Chaeyoung hit Mina's shoulder and mina let her.

When chaeyoung calm down but she still crying silently.

"I love you chaeyoung.. I said that to you before... And that's my reason why i was into you...and  I don't know if Mei Was playing around too". Mina said as she kiss Chaeyoung's head and go out of the room. She wants the girl to think and rest first.

-----------

Chaeyoung woke up from her slumber when her phone suddenly sound. "Arghh.. Who's this monkey?!". Chaeyoung accept the call as she spoke to person on her phone sternly.

"YAH!!... YOU SON FUCKING CHAEYOUNG!!!.. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!!? ". Chaeyoung jump on the bed as she look at her phone.
It's no other than jihyo..

"U-unnie!?...uhmm I-i was-". Chaeyoung cut when jihyo shout again.

"DO YOU KNOW THAT WHERE WAITING FOR YOU , STILL HERE ON THE SCHOOL!!.. WHERE ARE YOU!!?". chaeyoung throw her phone to bed and she doesn't know how to explain.
She was imagining her friends face full of anger.

She immediately end the call as she panicked finding her uniform. Mina suddenly open the door .

"Why are you panicking?". Mina ask her. "W-where's my uniform!?... I-i need to go back!.. They're waiting for me!!". Chaeyoung running every corner of the room and mina finds it funny.

"YAH!!.. Why are you laughing!!". Mina stop as she get Chaeyoung's uniform on the chair. Chaeyoung didn't saw her uniform was hanging on the chair as she panicked right away.

Mina watch chaeyoung undress herself in front of her. Mina just enjoying the scene. "You pervert Ass!!... Why are you looking at me like that!!". Chaeyoung throw the one that she borrowed to mina and mina catch it with her two hand still smiling smugly.

Mina follow her downstairs as she was about to open the door when mina pulled her wrist.

"Do you even know where are we?.. Are you sure you can get home in this time?". Mina ask her. Chaeyoung look at her watch and look outside of the glass window.. Her eyes wanted to pop out.

"Please!!...i want to go home..i will do everything  just let me go back!". Mina stop and start thinking. She smirk while looking at the younger who's desperate to go home.

Mina lean towards her as chaeyoung back away from her. "Pleasure me". Chaeyoung froze and can't speak.

"W-what!?.. We did it earlier!". Chaeyoung protests. She doesn't have a time anymore. "You said everything right?..so do what i want". Mina said and turn around and start walking to the living room. Chaeyoung follow her with a distance. She saw mina sit on the couch as she start stripping.

...

👉😌👈: oh!.. God here we go again..
Please prepare some holy water before read the next chapter..

© kw