-9-

Day's past and Chaeyoung's group want to rescue the other doctors that left on the fields. All of them are will trained handling some weapon..

"This is the plan.. Jihyo, tzuyu and sehun will holding the sniper. You three will be our eyes. The rest stay with them and the one who knows how to fight, go with me in the fields". Chaeyoung command and they start to walking faster as they arive at the big rock center at the fields.

They saw many group of terrorist coming from different area. They also saw some five black vans coming from the right side of the tent.

"sniper!..observe now". Chaeyoung command as the three adjusting their telescope and zoom in after.

"Lisa, yeonjun, chan you will go with me. Get your vest and reload your guns". Chaeyoung said and they start to moving.

"Oh!.. Shit!!!". Tzuyu , sehun and jihyo dock down immediately.

"They saw us!... One of those mens caught us as he was scoping the area". Jihyo said. "Hmmm... Bu-". Chaeyoung got caught when suddenly lia fall on the ground and she has a gun shot on her shoulder..

"Unni-". Nayeon immediately put her hands on her mouth before she could shout. Lia was crying as her blood dripping down.

"Why did you stand up!?". Chan said as she get some medical stuff on the container. " tzuyu cover them.. We will approach them on the other side". Chaeyoung was about to crawl down when tzuyu stop her.

"Your father!... Was in there!.. I saw he gave some money to the terrorist earlier". Tzuyu said seriously. "What for?". Nayeon ask.

"Maybe it's because of chaeyoung again". Tzuyu look away.

---------------

Minutes of crawling in the ground chaeyoung along with lisa ,chan and yeonjun arrive and hide at the side of tent.

"Lisa and yeonjun.. Pair up... Chan will go with me.. Be careful". Chaeyoung whispered as they separate their route.

Chan saw daniel with a rope on his hands as he kneeled down with his head look on the ground along with the other doctor.

"FIND THOSE RATS!!!...  IF YOU ALL DIDN'T SAW THOSE DOCTORS.. I'LL KILL THIS REMAINING DOCTORS!". The leader of  the terrorist said as he grab Somi on the hair and punch her face. Somi drop down unconscious.

"I thought we have a deal Azher!?..
You will find my daughter first and kill her!?". Chaeyoung saw her father shout in anger. "huh!?.. Hahaha you're such a fool!!.. Mr. Son!.. This is my place and who ever against my will should die!.. Right away!!". Azher push chanbyeol away from him.

"Then Gave back my money!!". Chanbyeol shout as azher stop and turn around. "Why would i?.. You gave and i received". He smirk as he walk away.

Chan was about to pull Daniel who was in front of them but chaeyoung pulled him instead. "What are you doing?..... Don't touch them or else our plan will mess up". Chaeyoung scold him as he nod. The two continue observe the area and when the night time hit again. Chaeyoung pulled daniel at the back.

"Daniel!.. Kang daniel!!". Chan slap his face. "O-ouch". Daniel groaned as he open his eyes a little. "Good!..your awake.. Can you walk or run?". He ask him.

"I can b-but the others was still there".
Daniel said eyeing chaeyoung and chan. "we will save them one by one.. You must go now and leave this area. Go to that big rock....  There's the others waiting for you". Chaeyoung said and Daniel immediately run as fast as he could.

"Let's move now.. Lisa and yeonjun are now moving inside". Chan said.

They're five guys guarding . Chaeyoung immediately grab the guys head as she lock him with her arms and pulled him at the back. Later on The four of them successfully kill the guys. They release The other group of doctors and instruct them right away.

"They're more group coming!". Lisa warn them as they hide. They wait as the group of terrorist flooded on the area.

"Where's the doctors!!!". One guy shout as they start pulling the tents until the one only tent left behind and it's was Chaeyoung's and her friends where hiding.

"we must move now!". Yeonjun said and he was about to jump when a guy saw him. Chan rush and pulled yeonjun back.

"You're going to kill yourself don't you!". Chan smack him. Unknowingly to them .the two guys was approaching on lisa side. Lisa turn around and she was shock when a guy point a gun to her but suddenly the guy fall down, blood gushing down on his heads.

Lisa look at the big rock as she saw Jihyo waving her hands.

"They're our back up for nothing!".  Lisa said and start shooting the guys.
The other got alarmed by the sounds of guns

"We need to back off!!.. They're too many!!". Chan shout as he shot the guy on his side. "We can't move in this  place... They're aiming us nonstop!". Yeonjun shout.

"The grenade!". Chaeyoung said as she grab a grenade on her pocket. The other look at her with wide eyes.

Chaeyoung pulled it and throw to their front.

"BANG!!! SHHH!!".

the loud impact make the guy's body throw out of the area. The four of them immediately run away but before chaeyoung could take another step.. Chanbyeol shoot her on the legs that makes chaeyoung drop down.

"Chaeyoung!!". Lisa was about to help her but she saw Chanbyeol holding Chaeyoung's body as he pointed the gun on her head

"Hahaha... Now!! I would take my revenge!!". The other group of terrorist getting near as chan saw them.

"Lisa!!.. They're here!!". Yeonjun grab her arms as they run away leaving chaeyoung on his psychotic father.

-------------

"🎶oh!  Everytime i see you~...

(own version of descendants of the sun) 👆😌

©kw