Bad kitty

-You'll think that i really end the story?.. Nah!.....Hahahaa.. I'm just kidding ✋😖👈....

---------------

"Mina!! ... S-stop!!". Chaeyoung was trying her best to get away from mina who's gripping her cock down there.

"No!.. Honey!!.. I'm waiting for you so long!... I'm trying to ignore this feeling but i can't hold it anymore!". Mina reason out and straddle chaeyoung on the top.

Chaeyoung was getting nervous by the sudden change of the mood of her lover. Mina on the other hand is getting crazy.

"I know you love this touch.. So shut up!!". Mina said and strip her shirt in front of chaeyoung . Her lover look away as she saw Mina's milky boobs start to get harden.

Mina cupped Chaeyoung's face and turn her head in front of her. "The show wasn't starting... Why are you looking away daddy~". Mina said seductively while biting and licking her lips as she slowly roll back her eyes.

"Damn you woman!". Chaeyoung whisper as she feels her buddy getting excited. Mina lean down and start kissing chaeyoung roughly while grinding on Chaeyoung's boner .

"Ugh-..fuck!.. You!". Chaeyoung moan as she close her eyes and start meeting Mina's grind.

"Uhmm.. Yes!... Oh! Fuck Me!!". Mina moan as she rip Chaeyoung's shirt and throw it away.

The two keep making out in the living room without them knowing that their daughter along with The 2yeon with their daughter are getting inside of the gate.

---------------

"Yeobo!..... What's that noise?". Nayeon was on the window position outside of the car as she start getting the foods inside of the car.

"Huh?.. What do you mean?". Jeongyeon get out of the driver seats as she look at her wife trying to focus listening. Michaeng's daughter was still inside of the car playing with yojeong.

"Ugh!!.. Fuck!.. Yes there!". 2yeon's eyes got widen as they know what already happening inside of the house.

"That horney bitches!!". Jeongyeon growled angrily as she approached the front door.

Nayeon saw minji and yojeong open the door of the car but nayeon immediately stop them. "K-Kids!.. Don't go out!.. Minji-ah... Uncle jeong will shoo the tiger who's now eating the poor penguin inside of your house... S-stay here". Nayeon nervously said as she look at the two kids confused as they tilt they're head.

"Tiger?... But aunt, tiger is in the zoo same as penguin". Minji innocently said.

"Yeah!... Mom Why would tiger eat the penguin and it's inside of Minji's house? ". Yojeong said. Nayeon trying hard to deal with them while jeongyeon was now inside as she getting towards the living room.

When jeongyeon step inside of the living room her eyes wants to pop out as her mouth got widen by the scene playing in front of her. She saw mina riding chaeyoung as Chaeyoung keep grinding mercilessly on Mina's pussy.

"WHAT THE FUCK IM CHAEYOUNG!!".
Jeongyeon shout at her highest pitch of her voice as the two jolted away.
Mina immediately grab her clothes and hide herself. Chaeyoung on the other hand was now fully dressed.

"YOU REALLY DARE TO FUCK HERE HUH!?". Jeongyeon said as she start eyeing them until her eyes stuck on Mina as mina putting her clothes back.

"Yah!!! Why are you watching her?". Chaeyoung stand up and block Mina's view and throw a pillow towards jeongyeon.