20

Mina's parents decided to go in Australia. Mei fetch them without mina.

"Where's your sister?". Her mother ask.

"I-i don't know". Mei said and avoid them immediately. Their parents saw her action.

She drive her car on her house. Her parents get out and the maids help them with their luggage.

'why is mei acting like that?'.
Mrs. Yuhiko said to her husband.

'I feel something weird'.  Her husband whispered as mei guide them at the guest room.

"Mom.. Dad if you need something just call me. I'm on my room". Mei said and close the door.

Mei hurriedly close her room and immediately call the person.

'My parents are here!!.. Hide her!". Mei whispered shout on the phone 

'i will my dear.. She's so delicious'.  The guy spoke on the phone. Mei suddenly got angry.

'what did you do to her!.. Did you touch her!.. I told you just keep her away from me didn't i!!?". Mei was now frustrated and angry.

'hahaha.. Do you think i won't touch her!?... God damn it!!.. Your parents end the contract.. You know i was dying to touch her the moment when i saw her!". The guy said in the phone..

'If something happens to my sister..I'll kill you!". Mei shout on the phone.

"oh!.. I'm scared hahaha.. I think mina will go first.. She was dying for too much pleasure hahaha". The guy said and mei angrily throw her phone on the wall.

"Damn it!!!". Mei kick the door as she slump down while crying loudly.

Her parents barge in on her room seeing their daughter crying on the floor..

"Mei!!.. Why are you crying?". Yuhiko said and hug her daughter.

"Is there something wrong right?". Mei didn't talk nor look at her parents. "hon.. Let's leave her first". Yuhiko kiss her daughter's forehead and close the door...

Mei slowly stand up and open her laptop. She saw that someone email her. She open the email, she was taken a back when her twin sister image pop on the screen. Fully naked and alot of bruises on her body..

"this is my fault!!". Mei shout as she angrily run outside of her house and drove away. She went on the Chou's mansion..

She was about to knock when Sana and Momo's face pop out on the door.

"Mei-chan.. What are you doing here?". Sana ask as she back away. Chaeyoung's friends came out too while looking at her. She gulp and was about to run when jihyo and nayeon hold her two arms.

"You know something righ!?". Nayeon ask angrily..

---------------

Sana can't help but to slap Mei after she explained it to them.

"why did you that!!?.. It's your own sister Mei!!.. Why do you want to do this!?.. Mina loves you dearly she didn't even treat you like a trash!!". Sana shout as she was pointing mei.

"S-sana!". Momo hold her sisters arm as she pulled her away from mei.

"I-i was jealous with her!". Mei stand up while tears on her face.

"Do you know that my parents ignore me alot!?.. Do you know how supportive my parents towards mina while me!!!.. They didn't even come when i got many trophies from school.. They didn't attend one of those!!!". Mei was glaring at them.