Last🌹

-[I remind you, I'm not good at wedding ceremony stuff so bare with me readers😗]

-----------

The squad was now preparing for the wedding ceremony. Mina and chaeyoung got separated by their friends.

"Chaeyoung can you just calm down!.. Mina won't run away!" Dahyun push chaeyoung down on the chair.

"She's getting nervous". Daniel chuckle while looking down at chaeyoung.

"Who wouldn't!.. I'm nervous yet I'm excited to see her!! ". She stand up again as she fist up.

"Hayss... You're so deeply in love with mina". Jeongyeon said as she came in with jihyo and Sana.

"Chaeyoungie are you ready?". Sana hug her cousin. "guess what she's too excited to see her bride". Jihyo said when she sense was so eager to see mina.

"Dada!!... Mommy was so beautiful!!". Heesung came in with taehyun and kahyun. They're wearing black and suites.

Chaeyoung stand up and carry her son. "Really?..  I can't wait to see your mommy". Chaeyoung smile widely as they all went out and go inside of the church.

While on the other hand Mina was all nervous. Her hand's keep trembling nonstop and nayeon hug her to calm her down.

"Mina it's ok, you will be fine!. It's all Normal you know". Nayeon said as she hold Mina's arms and look at her eyes.

"Can't wait to see you walking in the aisle. Chaeyoung will be so happy as ever ,seeing her bride walking elegantly and beautiful!". Momo said as went beside the two.

"Mommy!.. Do i look beautiful in this dress". Yeonie ask as she twirl her dress.

"Yeah!, your not! Hahahahhah". Minju  tease her and sally smack her head.

"By the way you two, sally and minju what are you doing here?. You're parents is with chaeyoung right now". Nayeon ask.

"Nah!.. I want to see aunt mina first!". Minju said and smile. "I was just here to keep on eye with this dumb shit!". Sally plainly said.

"You're so hard to your sister sally will you loose a bit? ". Mina said and giggle. "I'll try if she stay still". Sally said and pulled minju away.

"Unnie!!.. I wanna stay here!". The three old girls just watch the chou sister went outside as the three remaining girls left inside with them.

"By the momoring where's your kid. I didn't saw them". Nayeon look at her.

"they're with dahyun. I think they already inside of the church!.. It's been almost time-". Momo stop talking as the door open.

"Aunt Mina!!.. You should go now. They're already inside of the church". Hikari said and as she follow by her sister yeonji.

Before the girls went out, Nayeon and momo make a small retouch to Mina's make up.

Many people came on the wedding and some of them are from the myoui's and Son's corp. Mina and Chaeyoung's friend from other countries attend.

Mina wait outside as the music start playing and the flower girl walk in as they frow a petals.

Soon later, The door open as Mina and Mina's parents walk with her and there was chaeyoung being surprised of how her bride so beautiful as mina walk elegantly as ever.

"Chae... I don't know what to say anymore and i want you to be with her as long as you can until in the end". Mr. myoui said and pat Chaeyoung's shoulder as he gave his daughters hand to her.