18

You wouldn't like to open the door.

You wouldn't like to taste the bitter yet sweet taste of your lover.

Doesn't matter at all. He knows, everyone knows.

Someone will die and someone will be save.

They story will again repeat it self  .

----------
Blood sweet  and tears
----------------

*******

Tzuyu was now heading on the airport when a ten wheeler truck suddenly pop out in front of them.

The truck wiggles until it hits tzuyus car. Flying on the nearest store .

The ambulance, fire truck and many police officer came to rescue the heiress.

----+-----

Jihyo and nayeon watching a Television when a sudden flash report.

' A ten wheeler truck crashes one of the car. Many police officer surrounding the area. The sudden accident got viral. Police officer can't recognize the person in the car".

Jeongyeon heard it on the kitchen and immediately drag dahyun with her.
She saw jihyo and Nayeon crying silently and still glued their eyes on the television.

"Hey!.. Why you two are crying!". Jeongyeon look at the television. Her eyes got widen when she saw tzuyu's car are now on the fire.

"Tzuyu-ah!!!". Dahyun can't hold anymore and run outside. The girls follow her and they drove on the area.
They saw how her car black flip while it's burning and the fire truck still stopping the fire .

They run to her car but the cops stop them right away.

"Let go of me!!.. We're the friends of that person's  car!!". Dahyun got wild.

"D-dahyun-ah!". Jihyo hold her arms as will as nayeon.

"Is that tzuyu?!". Jeongyeon rub her eyes as she saw tzuyu walking towards them with frown on her eyes.

Jihyo let go dahyun and they immediately hug her.

"Y-yah!!!.. Unnie!.. I can't breathe!". Tzuyu said and they let go her immediately.

"What are doing here?". Tzuyu ask them and they point the car who was still burning.

"My flight got cancelled.. Let's head back home.. I'll call my private plane tomorrow". Tzuyu said and turn her back they saw her struggling to walk.
Nayeon and jeongyeon help her.

-----------

"What!!?... You!!!.. We're so nervous when we saw your car burning!!". Jihyo shout while looking towards tzuyu.

"Before that truck bump to my car the driver push me outside causing me to jump outside of the car". Tzuyu said.

"a minute later i saw your car and i saw Dahyun crying and was about to go at the car.. I'm sorry if i made you all worried". Tzuyu said and stand up.
She hugged dahyun who was still crying.