Don't you dare!!

All of them stay at the hotel except for chaeyoung and jeongyeon who's now outside of the hotel, roaming around.

They went on the nearest park as they sit on the bench.

"I know you're itching to see your daughter but let's enjoy the moments first, can we?". Jeongyeon said as she feels the wind brushes her face.

"I'm all worried for my daughter. Mina drag her here and didn't even try to take care of her. If that's the case, instead of dragging our daughter and punish her why just let her be with me so that i could take care of her". Chaeyoung said sadly.

"Do you still love her? ". Chaeyoung look at jeongyeon and sigh again.

"I guess.. I am..  I still love her she's still the mother of our child. I'm stilk looking forward to see her". Chaeyoung stand up a soon as she saw minji laughing away from her.

Jeongyeon follow her gaze and soon she stand up too..

"Is that Minji!?". Jeongyeon said loudly. It didn't take a second and chaeyoung run towards her daughter.
Jeongyeon follow her.

"Minji-ah!!?". Chaeyoung shout . Minji stoo and slowly look at her back seeing chaeyoung with a teary face with a smile on her face.

"Do you know her?".

"She's weird".

That's onky her friends sais but she ignored it and run towards chaeyoung and hug her tightly.

"Dada... I-i miss y-you". Minji whisper as she was still crying on her arms.
Second more later they broke the hug and jeongyeon came with a big smile on her face as minji hug her too.

"It been awhile that i saw your beautiful gummy smile". Jeongyeon said as she rub Minji's arms.

"Kristine!.. Aren't you coming with us!?". The guy approached her and put his arms on Minji's shouler. Chaeyoung was shock by the sudden move of the guy on her daughter.

"Who are you?". Chaeyoyng said in her intimidating voice that make the guy gulp but didn't even move his arms.

"Minji?" jeongyeon said as she saw minji look down playing the hem of her shirt.

"Who's minji?". The other girl said and put her hands on Minji's waist.
Chaeyoung got suddenly angry as soon she knows what's happening.

"Kristine we need to go now..  Jammy has a big party.. Come on!". The girl ignore the presence of chaeyoung and jeongyeon as she grab Minji's arm's as they pulled her.

Chaeyoung hold her daughters arms firmly as she spoke with her daughters friend.

"Leave my daughter alone!". The girl let go and look back to chaeyoung with her so much confidence.

"And who the hell are you!?.. Huh!..
Daughter!?...  Are you saying Kristine has a two mother then?.. Will I'm sorry but i don't even believe you!..
She has a father and a mother... You freak!!". The girl slap Chaeyoung's hand and minji was taken aback from the sense.

Minji push her friend away from chaeyoung. "Kristine what are you doing!!". The other girl said.

Minji was about to say something when Mina and bam-bam join the scene. Mina push chaeyoung away as she hold Minji's arms firmly.

Bam-bam even puch chaeyoung across on her face that making her fall but jeongyeon immediately catch her.

"Don't ever touch my daughter!". Bam-bam said. Chaeyoung look at him in disbelief as she stand up.

"What did you say!?.. Your daughter??.. Hahahahh are you a comedian or what!?". Chaeyoung stated in so much strong voice as she punch bam-bam back.

"Daddy~". Minji cried when she saw her other mother has a bruise on her face.

"Don't lay your filthy hands on my sisters face!!". Jeongyeon join them as she kick bam-bam's stomach as he falls down. Mina immediately help him ignoring her daughter.

Jeongyeon saw minji crying hard and was about to take her away when bam-bam throw a rock on her and it landed on her head.

"Unnie!!!". Chaeyoung get more anger and grab bam-bam's collar as she punch on his face to her full strength as bam-bam drop again on the ground.

"Is this what you want mina!!?...  Is this the guy?.. Damn you mina!!..
I didn't sign for this shit mina!!..  I will get my daughter out of your shit and bring her back to korea!!!". Chaeyoung shout in anger as she hold Minji's arms and drag her towards jeongyeon.

Mina stand up straightly and face chaeyoung with her straight face and crosses her arms.

"You Wont!.. She was under by my name! And not yours". Mina approach them and hold her daughters arms as chaeyoung was holding her other arms .

"Oh!.. Really?..  I was her other mother! Mina!". Chaeyoung was angry but the truth is she was scared and weak for mina.

"She was under by name!.. We're already married! And minji was now my daughter!.. So leave my family alone!!". Bam-bam shout and grips Minji's arms tightly.

Minji yelp as she was hurt.

"L-let go of me you ashole!!". Minji shout and kick bam-bam on his crotch. "serves you right". Jeongyeon said. Both of the got shock when bam-bam pulled a gun and pointed towards them.

"Let go of her arms now!! ". He was again getting impatient and some people was now looking at them.

The other girls came in as they saw chaeyoung and jeongyeon need their help.

"Try to pull that trigger or I'll kill you also". Tzuyu said in monotone behind of bam-bam.

Mina got shock by seeing them again.
"Mina!.. What is this!!!". Sana was about to approach her but jihyo pulled for not doing so.

Mina ignore them and pulled minji towards her as she put her behind.
"Don't you ever dare Chaeyoung!.. You're no longer part of our family!!..
I don't love you anymore!!". Mina turn her back as she drag minji.

Tzuyu kick him hardly and punch him endlessly before letting bam-bam alone. "That's for ruining their family". Tzuyu said and kick his stomach again.

Bam-bam stand up while smirking.
"They're mine now! Hahaahah... You won't ever see them Im Chaeyoung!". Bam-bam run away.

--------

All of them get back to the hotel and nayeon already patch the bandage on jeongyeon's head.

"That son of a bitch!..  I will kill him if i see him!". Jeongyeon groan and rub her head smoothly.

Their daughter was on the room still playing while they're still wake up trying to sink the scene earlier.

"No matter what happens!..  I will get my daughter away from them". Chaeyoung said as she turn her back and kay on the bed.

The other girls still awake except for chaeyoung who's in deep sleep.

"I know him". Tzuyu said snd the girls look at her quickly.

"He was the second hand of Mr. Son. Unfortunately bam-bam did lied to catch mina as he was fall in love with her beauty.  I did know him sense i always try to investigate this mess all around with chaeyoung and connecting the patterns one by one.
Mina and Minji's was in danger by the hands of bam-bam and Mr. Son. Chaeyoung didn't look further because she only cares for minji". This is the first and long that what she said and the girls was still in wow.

"You good? ". Dahyun pat tzuyu shoulder as she was amazed.

"Stupid". Tzuyu said and push her away.

"We should help mina without chaeyoung". Tzuyu said.

"What!?". All of them got disbelief.

"Chaeyoung will mess up anything..
And i still know that she love mina but her mission wasn't for her lover but for minji. Minji did suffer alot of times". Tzuyu sais and leave them alone with sana.

---------+----------(Sorry... I will discontinue this story... I don't know how to make a story anymore 〒_〒.

©kw