-2-

"Please gather those information and send it to My office". Jeongyeon said as she went at the conference room with all the doctors from Seoul. Jeongyeon held a Meeting For Surgeons only. They're having a big event and that's why they're having a serious talk.

"We need A representative to go there. Each hospital should send seven doctors. We need to cooperate for the international report. We should claimed and help those people who needs our help". The head director of Seoul institute of medicine said.

"Director Park!... Dr. Son wants to speak". The board member said. The director gave her a sign and chaeyoung immediately stand up in front of them as she spoke.

"Dear everyone...  I want to ask if it's recommended to have a representative in all hospitals. Should we make two or three hospital to volunteer?.. It will be hectic if all the hospitals go there". Chaeyoung said and Jeongyeon raise her hand.

"I should agree With Dr. Son. We will be having a big trouble if all of us go there". Jeongyeon said as she wink to chaeyoung who's now smiling at her.

Chaeyoung go back to her team as the meeting goes on. Hours later the director end he's speech as the doctors slide outside of the room.

"Yo!!.. Chae-chae!!.. How are you buddy?". Jeongyeon said as she lock Chaeyoung on her arms.

"Yah!.. Unnie people are watching us!". Jeongyeon didn't mind as she drag the latter on the cafeteria.

"The great Yoo jeongyeon is here!". Jeongyeon stop as will as Chaeyoung.
They look at the person with their widened eyes.

"Dahyun-ah!!!". The two run as they hug the girl. "Ok!!, let me breath first!". The two let go as they sit on the chair. A moments later The squad came as they sit beside of the girls.

-----------++++------

"So you'll  going abroad?". Dahyun ask as they all nod in unison.

"Oh.. I feel bad.. I want to got there with you". Dahyun pout.

"Don't worry dahyun-ah.. We will see each soon hahahahah". Chaeyoung laugh.

"So, how's your company?..i heard you're going to release a new group". Jihyo said.

"About that thing will I'm still preparing for their debut stage as will their albums". Dahyun said as she point towards tzuyu.

"You, why can't you speak.. You're making me invincible like i wasn't here😑". Dahyun said and all of them laugh.

"You're still annoying". Tzuyu whisper.

"YUDA!". Dahyun smirk.

"Smol!". Tzuyu smirk as dahyun smrk as will. They look at chaeyoung who's eating silently.

"What!?". Chaeyoung ask while the two keep smirking.

"Smol". Chaeyoung was now mad as she stand up and was about to grab their coat but they immediately run away..

"Hahahaha.. You're still the chaeyoung that we know! ". Jeongyeon laugh.

--------------

"Mina-yah... Hey!.. Myoui Mina!". Sana shout as mina look at her blankly.

Yes, mina woke up and all of them expecting mina will be back but to their expectations is too high, they just disappointed when mina didn't Talk anymore. They feel mina was a mute person. She would just eat normally but didn't talk. She would gave you only her blank expression. Once and for all mina lose her memory and only her parents and her two friends she knows but she doesn't know them at all. They're the one who introduced themselves towards her.