8

"chaeyoung-ah.. We should go now.. We're going late for the class.. Get up now!!!". Dahyun keep waking her up but chaeyoung keep slapping her too.

"Appa!!.. Five more minutes!". Chaeyoung whined.

"Yah!!.. Son chaeyoung!!". When chaeyoung heard her full name she immediately run inside of the bathroom. She forgot all the time that she wasn't anymore leaving with her father.

"That so easy!". Dahyun said and prepare chaeyoung uniform. They're we're a college student in one of the famous school in Australia.

The school was own by Chou's family.
Tzuyu let them school there and also their fees for any school activities they will join are free.

"Yah!!.. Chaeyoung this is our first day of school and we're noe getting late!!.. You dumbuss!!". Dahyun shout and walk out from Chaeyoung's room.

Chaeyoung rush immediately. She wore her uniform and grab her bag amd her hair is a mess. She run downstairs seeing looking mad towards her.

--------

" I didn't know that we're going to school here". Jeongyeon said and was amaze by the school entrance.

"Is this all girls high?, cuz i didn't spot amy boys here". Nayeon said and roaming her eyes on the school.

"Is this even for real?". Dahyun ask while running around like a kid and everyone was looking at her weirdly.
Jihyo and chaeyoung immediately pulled dahyun and stop her.

"This is so fucking big school unlike in korea who has only small building's that make students bump to each other". Dahyun said.

"Did I surprised you all?". Someone said on there back and they immediately look for the person.

"Tzuyu-ah!!". Jeongyeon, chaeyoung and dahyun tackle her.

"Our.. Baby tzu-tzu!!". Nayeon said and was about to kiss her but jeongyeon and jihyo hold her both hands.

As Chaeyoung's group enter the school. The students start gossiping about them, maybe it was their face because it was so different from the others.

Tzuyu guide them to their respective room. Only jihyo and nayeon are classmates. They're in music department. Jeongyeon was on the other building which is she's in business management department.

Dahyun's and Chaeyoung's course was   away from them. Dahyun course Was information technology while chaeyoung was in architecture department.

And for the last tzuyu.. She's in the other departments who's included specialization. Her course same as jeongyeon but she choose having a degree.
..........

Myoui's mansion..

"Your going back?.. Why so sudden Mei-chan?". Mina ask her sister who has a luggage amd a backpack with her.

"Minari, I'm going Back in Australia. I will continue my college there". Mei said and hold her twin shoulder.

"C-can i go with you?". Mina ask her.  Mei already know about Mina's condition. Her parents told her that Mina's mood always unpredictable. she sometimes nice, acting like a baby  and more importantly she would kill you without hesitation. That's Mina's life now, they can't let mina go. Mina still has chain on her two hands and guard are always surrounding her.

Mei really wants to cry for her sister but she can't. "Mina.. Just promise me.. If you're already ok as in you're not sick anymore... You follow me there in Australia.. I'll wait for you". Mei said and hug her once more before leaving mina crying.

When she got out she heard Mina's screaming that she will kill anyone including her parents.. Mei sigh and enter the car..

Hours later Mei arrived at her penthouse. The guards help her with the luggage and carry it inside of the house. Mei fix herself and wore her uniform.

Her uniform has a long-sleeved inside, tucking in with her black skirt above her knee. She wear her black vest with a pin on the upper side of her chest. She wears also her school student councillor badges.

The badges known for what rank she is. She got one star badge it means she was the school council president.

After she done fixing herself she immediately drove to her school.
Mei is already on her third year college and her course was accounting department..

----------

Mei step out of her car and walk inside of the school. Many students greeting her and she just smile towards them.

Later on when Mei was about to enter the council officers room. Someone hold her wrist and face her towards them.

"Mina!?". The person in front of her said. Mei just shook her head as No.

"No, I'm not mina.. My name is Mei her twin sister Ms. Chou". It was tzuyu who pulled Mei's wrist. Tzuyu still not convinced and ask her more.

"Tell me, what's the difference between you and her.. I must no because she gave me and my friends a hard time". Tzuyu gaze mei sternly.

Mei just tilt her head and nod.
"Sure.. But let's talk inside. I know it was a private matter Ms. Chou". Mei said and follow mei inside of the room.

-----------

"Is that so?.. I'm really sorry for what my sisters doing". Mei apologize for her sister . "It's ok.. We forgave her and I'm really sorry for mistook you as mina.. We didn't know that mina has a twin sister. It was nice Meeting you Mei". Tzuyu said while smile a little.

Tzuyu bid her goodbye. Now, she knows that mina has a twin sister and mei already and prove herself that she was mei and not mina. She prove herself earlier by contacting her one of the guards who's guarding mina. That's only tzuyu got convinced.

The bell rang as the students going out of their rooms. Tzuyu immediately finds her friends . Chaeyoung on the other hand,  she was still stuck with the  bullies surrounding her.

"Hey!!.. Kid did you lose going home!?". One of her classmates said and push chaeyoung that makes her fall down on the floor.

"Let's have fun!". One of them said and they dragged Chaeyoung with them. When they arrive to the place,the bullies start kicking her endless until chaeyoung can't hold the pain anymore.

"Help!!!". Chaeyoung gather her strength to shout. "Poor you!.. This place won't reach the upper building and no can hear you!. Hahaha". Chaeyoung look to that person, she saw the lady who has a black skin tone a curl hair .

"Hahaha.. Look who's talking.. You don't even belong yourself here. Look at us.. Even friends.. We're all white and you're the only one who's black here". Chaeyoung smirk and the girl got mad and punch Chaeyoung's face right away.

The girls start beating her with a puddle. When they got satisfied, they leave chaeyoung immediately.

----------

"W-what a good start of the day". Chaeyoung keep groaning as she still climbing on stairs. She sometimes trip on her leg that makes her fall on stairs.

"Gosh!!.. How long should i climb this freaking stairs!". Chaeyoung hissed. Later on she saw the door open and she endure the pain just to get out.

Chaeyoung was now outside. She saw nothing.. There was only few students on the building and she's not familiar on that place, she just keep walking and was about to passed out but someone caught her before she fall.

+----------

....

💜:who do you think Mina's rival?...
©KW