what!?

It's been been a year that chaeyoung was laying down on the hospital bed and many wires connected to her body.

"Hon!...  When are little princess gonna wake up?...  I'm worried". Her mom said as she hold Chaeyoung's hand.

"Don't worry honey.. Our baby Chaeyoungie is a fighter.... She will wake up soon". The door of Chaeyoung's ward open as the doctors came in with the cops.

"Mrs Son...  You're daughter will woke up any seconds. You shouldn't worry that match". The doctor said as he assured that chaeyoung was fine.

"Mr and Mrs Son... We caught the driver who bumped on your daughter. He was in the jail right now". The cops said and gave some few papers to Mr. Son.

All of them are talking while on the other hand chaeyoung was now getting woke up as she slowly open her eyes.

'where am i?'. She thought as she roam her eyes around. Chaeyoung suddenly got panicked as she remember her daughter and Mina.

"MINA!!!".  All of them look back as they saw Chaeyoung in Panicked mode. The doctors and the nurse rush towards her and pulled her back to her bed as chaeyoung was about to pull one of the wire who's connected to her body.

"Ms. Son.. Calm down". The nurse said as she was trying to push Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"NO!!.. WHERE ARE THEY!?.. WHERE'S NAYEON UNNIE!!?". All of them shock especially her parents at the back who's all been worried alot towards their daughter.

"Please let me go!!.. I wanna see my daughter!!...where's Mina!!?". Chaeyoung was crying as she keep protesting against the nurses.

The doctor doesn't have a choice and injected something to make her fall asleep. Later on chaeyoung slowly fall down again on her bed. Her parents look at the doctors questionably.

"This is sometimes a problem alot to all patients who has in comma in a year and don't worry about it. It's normal, she will be ok soon".Dr. Jeon
Said and smile a little towards Chaeyoung's parents.

------------

Chaeyoung was admitted to the hospital when she was in her 2nd year in junior high because of a car accident.

The news about chaeyoung who got an accident spread like a wild fire in korea. Chaeyoung's parents was a famous person in the country. Her father , Son HanJin was a famous Ceo of the famous Entertainment in korea and globally while Her Mother, Son
Chaehyun was also the Ceo of the modeling company and has a restaurant in Japan and korea.

The school that chaeyoung was studying got a news about her waking up as the other news about her finding Nayeon and Mina spread as the students keep murmuring and gossiping nonstop.

"Do you know that Chaeyoung girl?..
She's finding the campus sweet heart and the campus cold hearted princess.
She even mention that she has a daughter!..funny isn't it!?". One student said.

"I don't know that girl was a weirdo one... But it's just a normal thing i guess, she's in comma for how many long". The two girls arrived on their room as the their friends look at them.

"Dahyun-ah!.. Tzuyu-ah!". Jeongyeon said and wave her hands.

---------

"why is all looking at me?". Mina said coldly as she sit beside jihyo, nayeon
And momo inside of the cafeteria.

"Me too... We're the head news of the school ". Nayeon said and grab Mina's food to gave it to her. "There's this girl who's finding you and nayeon unnie.
She was also famous back then but she suddenly disappear like a wind and didn't came back. It's been a long year and i don't remember anything about her anymore". Jihyo said in one breath to explain towards mina who's eating besides her.