-4-

Chaeyoung was now on her way back to her hospital while driving her car. Minutes later the music inside of her car finish and as the music next into An Ost. From hwarang.

-it's definitely you by:(BTS) V and Jin.

Chaeyoung start humming and singing on the beat of the music.

"🎶ppigeodeok-ppigeodeok geumi gan nae mame sirin neoui hansumdeul.
jogeumssik-jogeumssik sideuneun kkotcheoreom simjangi naeryeoanja".
Chaeyoung was now near on the hospital. Later on chaeyoung park her car and immediately pulled her sling bag.

The song didn't leave on Chaeyoung's head as she keeps singing as she walk at the lobby and all people was looking at her. Chaeyoung greet them as she smile towards them.

she heard the murmuring of the nurses.

'She's already perfect!'.

'ugh!.. I wish Dr. Son would date me!'.

'you're just fantasizing her.. I think Dr. Son has already have girlfriend or should i say she's already married'.

'Don't say that!.. I will marry Dr. Son.
Just watch and learn'.

Chaeyoung heard it and she finds it hilarious. Chaeyoung get in on the elevator as she push the button to the last floor.

Seconds later Chaeyoung arrived on her office while still singing.

"🎶 nareul tteonagaji ma,nareul namgyeoduji ma. doraseon ne mame balgireul naege dollyeojwo.
ganjeolhan neoreul wonhae moksum geon jeonbuya-". Chaeyoung was cut when she open the door revealing Jihyo with her shock face while Nayeon has a weird face.

"Hey!.. You two!.. Why are you in my personal space?.. And what's wrong with you two?". Chaeyoung said as the two didn't even move as they still spacing out.

"IM NAYEON!!". Chaeyoung shout as she push Nayeon forcefully making her bump towards jihyo on her back as they fall on the floor.

"Yah!-....D-doctor Son?!". Nayeon said with her wide eyes.

---------

"Is that the reason?". Chaeyoung ask and the two nod.

"Did we miss something?..when we did an operation towards her that day? , cause i feel we miss something". Nayeon said.

"as I've already checked the results for a million of times! ,Nayeon. There's nothing wrong with her?". Jihyo was even confused on her question.

"I don't think so.. How about let's offer the myoui's again-". Nayeon was cut when chaeyoung spoke seriously.

"No!.. We can't do that. We might put her life in danger. I can't! ,you know it's too risky having a surgery just because she act like that". Chaeyoung stand up as she open the door.

"You two come with me". Chaeyoung said as the two followed her.

----------

"Dr. Chou... We need you and Dr. Park in the stock room!". One nurse approach tzuyu with her Papers. Tzuyu nod as the nurse rush on the elevator.

Minutes later tzuyu open the door revealing momo already asleep while Mina seating elegantly.

"O.. Mina-ssi?!.. What are doing here?". Tzuyu leave the door open as she walk in Nayeon's desk and sit with her chair as she start typing on the computer.

Mina didn't say anything and just stare at the latter who's typing seriously. Tzuyu stop as she feels the gaze of the latter.

"Do i know you?". Tzuyu was taken aback with Mina's Serious tone. Tzuyu was confused but she decide to play along with her.