YOU'RE A PART OF ME

-at sinong tanga ang na niwala don?😆.. I'm just joking hahahahahaha..
That's not the real chapter maybe the half of it but still hahahahahaah😝..

---------

"Chaeyoung-ah!". Mina lean on Chaeyoung's  shoulder as she kiss her on the lips.

"WHY THE HELL YOU'RE MAKING OUT IN THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING YOU FUCKING DONKEYS!!".
Jihyo catch the two making out on the couch at the living room.

"Why!?..can't i kiss my own property?". Mina stop kissing chaeyoung as she look at jihyo blankly.

"Yah!!.. Calm your horses.. You horny penguin!". Momo shout and throw a pillow towards her and chaeyoung catch it before it hits Mina's head.

"What a loyal kitty!". Dahyun smirk and hug momo on the door way.

"CAN YOU ALL SHUT UP!!.. DON'T YOU KNOW TO ZIP YOU'RE MOUTH!!.
I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!!". Tzuyu shout annoyingly as she sit on floor and start throwing a tantrums like a small kid.

"Is baby yuda haven't a kiss to her Mommy sana!?". Jeongyeon tease her more as she saw tzuyu groaned loudly.

"Kiss me what?". Sana open the restroom as she look the girls especially to tzuyu who's throwing her legs on the floor.

Sana look at the girls questionably.
"Don't ask and kiss her". Dahyun push her. Tzuyu stop throwing tantrums when she saw sana in front of her.

"GOOD DOG!.. WOOF! WOOF! AWOOOOO!!!".  Jeongyeon tease her and tzuyu stand up as she immediately run away.

"Did you see her?.. She's blushing ahahahah! ". Nayeon laugh.

"Wait the minute!.. Where's the two horny ass!!.. Where did they go? ". Jihyo interject as she soon realized that michaeng wasn't in the picture.

"Probably Making more baby's hahahahahahsh". Sana said and laugh.

"Why that penguin is such a horny ass while chaeyoung just let her do what she wants!!". Jihyo groaned and jeongyeon and nayeon push her.

"Stop being such a bitter!!..find your lover and stop sulking!!". All of the laugh and jihyo just pout.

"I think i know who's the first will have a family". Dahyun said and smirk.

"i know what you're thinking.. I don't really believe that mina can control chaeyoung i even thought that she was the top". Nayeon said.

"Let's bet.. If i will win you will gave me 30 bucks and if i lose , i will treat you in fancy restaurant.. Deal?". Jeongyeon said and look at them.

"The deal here is..  If i was right that chaeyoung was the top and not mina you will pay me and the rest if i ever lost, the treat still going on". All of them nod in agreement.

"Deal!...  I will choose chaeyoung for the top!". Tzuyu join them and all of them look back as they saw her leaning on the wall while crossing her arms and smirking.

"I will vote mina". Jihyo said.

"same here!". Nayeon said.

"I'm with chaeyoung!". Sana said and smirk also.

"Will..  I will vote mina-chan!". Momo said.

"Chaeyoungie here!!". Dahyun shout while raising her arms.

"then what if we're also win and chaeyoung was really the top? ". Dahyun look at jeongyeon.

"Will i will treat you by the money that i received from the loser". Jeongyeon said and high five with dahyun..