11

Too much desire can make you evil, and too much pleasure make's you
Crazier.

Two person vs one. How would that person defend herself from those two person.

Exactly!!..no one knows until someone
Could Open the curtains ,until someone revealed there true colors.

Hiding and running isn't still enough.
You could hide or run but not always cuz you will get tired. You don't have a choice and face them.

---------

In myoui's Mansion..

"Did you saw her!!?". Mr. Myoui running anywhere.

"we can't find her sir". One of the guards said.

"You'll to many!!!.. How could she escaped!?". Mrs. Myoui shout angrily towards the guards.

"If something happens, you'll fired!!". Mrs. Myoui shout and walk out.

Mr. Myoui contact one of his friends.
They talk for an hour. Later on two cars entering the myoui's gate.

"Uncle!!.. We didn't saw mina". Sana said .

"Neither Me.. I can't track her phone". Momo said.

-------

They didn't know that Mina was now inside of the airplane. She contacted her sister and she's going there. She lied to Mei when she ask if she's fine already.

Hour later the plane touch down and mina get her stuff and went to exit. She saw mei waiting for her.

"Hey!, are you really ok?". Mei ask her worriedly and mina just nod. The two get in the car, mei start driving back to her house.

Mei park her car and help Mina's luggage. She saw how Mina's tired so she let the maid's carry her stuff and guide her to the guest room.

"Just rest ok?, if you need something I'm on the kitchen". Mei said and close the door.

On Mina's mind.. 'I trick you'll!! Ahhaha.. You'll fool! '. Mina smirk and close her eyes.

Fast forward.....    .......

Mei was on her uniform and mina was just looking at her. "Can i go with you?". Mina ask her as she saw mei carry her bag.

"No, you stay here.. I'll arrange your documents in school if you really want to go there". Mina nod as Mei bid her goodbye.

Mina saw Mei's car fading away. The maids look at her and Mina smirk towards them that make them run away. 'What should i do?..it's boring!'. Mina was about to step inside of her room when she remember chaeyoung...

She remember their little secret.
Mina lick her lips as if she's really horny.

----++++--------

On the school..

Chaeyoung was first go to school. She was wondering around, familiarizing the place and every corner of the building. She went at the third floor as she saw a sign of the hallway leading towards the school council officers room.

Chaeyoung stop at the bulletin board.
She saw different foreign name that she couldn't pronounce.

"Good morning!". Chaeyoung jump and look for the person.

"Good morning, Ms. President". Chaeyoung smile.

"Why are you here?". Mei ask as she unlocked the door. "Oh!, nothing I'm just wondering around". Chaeyoung said roaming her eyes around.

"Get in if you want ". Mei said and chaeyoung immediately get in. Mei secretly lock the door .

"Get comfortable chae, I'll prepare some chocolate milk for us". Mei said.
She poured the water and she mix the substance that would makes chaeyoung passed out.

Mei hand chaeyoung a cup of chocolate milk and she immediately drink it. Later on she feels dizzy until she passed out on the couch. Mei smirk and start stripping chaeyoung.

Mei was taken aback and shock. She discovered that chaeyoung has a dick.
She smile and grip Chaeyoung's dick, pump it up and down. Chaeyoung doesn't have any reaction.

Mei lick her lower lips and start sucking her , She massage her balls.
When Mei's got satisfied as she saw how hard chaeyoung is, she immediately strip her lower region.

Mei position her pussy against Chaeyoung's dick as she rub it slowly.
Mei bite her lips as she slowly penetrate Chaeyoung's dick. She hold the latter's shoulder for support as she keep bouncing on the top her.

"S-so this is the feeling having a dick inside of your pussy, damn.. This is so fucking good!! Ughh". Mei moan as she faster her pace until she feels her wall clench Chaeyoung's cock and the latter's dick keep twitching as they cum.

Mei pulled herself as she saw the cum going out on her pussy.. She immediately clean herself and also clean chaeyoung. She put their clothes and carry chaeyoung on the clinic.

Mei saw some students looking towards her and she just smile to them as she passed by..

Mei tuck her to the bed and was about to leave when the school nurse saw her. "Mei what happened to her? ". Mei face her. "she passed out". She said and leave immediately before chaeyoung woke up.

As mei was walking on the empty hallway. She keep reminiscing what she did to chaeyoung on the councils room. She smirk and open the door.
She saw Somi,lisa ,jennie and sunghoon on their desk.

-------------

"girls!!.. Mei called that chaeyoung was in the clinic again". Tzuyu said and the girls start walking to the clinic.

When they was about to open the door chaeyoung open it for them.
"hey".chaeyoung said but got pulled by jeongyeon and they're going to the rooftop.

"explain!". Nayeon said sternly.

"Ehh!!..I-i mean.. Uhmm.. I suddenly passed out". She said.

"That's all?". Jihyo sais while lifting her eye brows.

"yes, i don't remember what happened. The nurse only said that mei carry me on the clinic". Chaeyoung said.. Tzuyu feel bad but she can't just ask something on mei.

'why chaeyoung, why her?'. Tzuyu thought.
------

-----to be continued 👉👉👉

💜:kw