52

"Oh! My ghad!!!...  Yah!!". Nayeon slap her hardly . Nayeon saw chaeyoung watching mina on the couch.

Mina's  water broke and there was chaeyoung standing in front of her starting to get pail.

"Jeongyeon-ah!!!". Nayeon shout and jeongyeon immediately run towards them but before jeongyeon can touching mina chaeyoung carried her bridal style as she rash outside and put mina on the car.

Nayeon and jihyo jump inside of Chaeyoung's car to help mina and jeongyeon sit beside chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung didn't care if the cops was chasing her car and the important thing to her is mina.

The car stop and the nurses was in front of them with a stretcher.

The nurse put mina on the stretcher as they run fast as possible inside of the emergency room. On the other hand the girls waiting outside and chaeyoung was the only who has mix emotions.

"I don't even know that you can impregnate mina with your finger". Momo said and all of them look at her.

"Hey!.. How can she impregnate with only a fingers!?. Fingers doesn't have a semen!!!". Sana push momo.

"You're such a dumb moguri!". Jeongyeon ruffled her hair.

The girls keep bickering while on the other hand, the door suddenly open and the nurse look at chaeyoung signaling her to come inside.

Chaeyoung nervously went inside and she saw mina full of pain in her face. Chaeyoung hold Mina's hand as mina hold her tightly.

"Ok!, let's start again.. If i say push. Push it and if i say breath, you will take a breath". The doctor said as mina push.

It's been an hour that mina keep pushing until the baby went out as the doctor get the baby carefully.

"Congratulations!!.. It's a girl! ". The doctor hand it to her assistant and the doctor again look at dowm between Mina's private part.

"I guess your having a twin". The doctor look at them with a smile.
Mina start pushing again and again until the baby went out.

"And Now you're having a baby boy!". Mina was passed out and the nurse put an oxygen to her and clean Mina's private part after.

----------

[let's skip up!... I'm too lazy😌]..

"chaeyoung-ah..  When where you planning to marry her.. It's been so long. All of us married and have a kids already ". Jeongyeon said.

"Yeah!.. I just have a hunch that mina will propose to you instead of you doing that". Tzuyu said.

"it's a big secret". Chaeyoung smirk as she watch her lover playing with their two kids on the pool with the other girls.

"why don't we play with them instead". Dahyun said as she slowly getting up on her sit same as jeongyeon.

"sure!.. Don't you wanna come chae?". Tzuyu said and look at chaeyoung who still sipping her juices.

"yeah maybe later.. Have fun!". Tzuyu nod as she walk alone to the others on the pool.

Soon later chaeyoung feel a nundge and chaeyoung immediately look at her side.

"Heesungie!". Chaeyoung carried him and let him sit on her lap.