Done is Done

Mina broke up with tzuyu sense chaeyoung accidently kiss her. She doesn't know where her heart belongs  so she just broke up with tzuyu to calm her mind and her feelings.

Tzuyu was begging for another chance but mina didn't let her. Tzuyu furiously mad as mina leave her alone  hanging.

It's already Monday and tzuyu prepared herself to go to school. She was right as she saw mina sitting on her chair so tzuyu approached her again and talk.

"Huh!..  Why can't you just leave me alone!. We're already done. Please let my brain rest!". Mina slam the book that she was reading and face tzuyu with her angry face.

"Mina.. You know how much i love you!.  I waited you for so long and you just broke up with me?. Are playing with my feelings??". Tzuyu said in her higher pitched.

Instead of talking, mina look away as she was getting dizzy.

"So!.. I was right that your just playing and toying with me!?". Tzuyu approached her as soon as mina look away.  She suddenly grab Mina's shoulder and pin her on the wall.

"Yah!!.. Get the hell out of me!!". Mina push her with all her strength but it was no use as tzuyu was been eaten by her madness.

Later on jeongyeon and dahyun enter the room as they saw tzuyu pinning mina who was scared.

"Tzuyu-ah!!.. What the fuck!!?".
Jeongyeon pulled her away from mina as dahyun help mina. Jeongyeon drag tzuyu away and scold her.

"What are you doing tzuyu!?. What if we're not the one who enter the room and it was jihyo and nayeon??!. Why you're hurting your girl?..you shou-".
Jeongyeon got cut when tzuyu push her angrily.

"What!?..  My girl??. She's just toying me all this time unnie!. I thought she really love me but i was wrong!. We're already broke up!". Tzuyu said.

-----------

Chaeyoung arrived on the school and went to her room at the third floor.
When she's now entering her room she saw Tzuyu deadly stare while mina on her side was looking at her.

She got her all shit and immediately ignore them and sit on her chair beside dahyun and Sana.

"Mina, chaeyoung, sana and Tzuyu.
I choose you to do the research for the up coming Olympic Games, here in Korea. I want that to be finished in three days or else i will gave you a lower grade!". Mr. Kwan said.

"What!!?.. Si-". Tzuyu cut by the intense glare by his teacher. She sit down in defeat, she doesn't want to get paired with her ex and chaeyoung.

"If you have a question about your topic in research just ask me. You may now form a circle with your group and discuss". Their teacher said as the students start to forming the circle with their chairs .

Sana approached chaeyoung who stuck her head down on her arm chair. "Chaengie..are you ok?". Sana ask and chaeyoung just raised her head and nod plainly.

The four of them form a circle and there wasn't any words left from their mouth. Sana feels the dark aura and the intense staring to one another.

"Guys!!.. Let's ahmm.. Interview the players if we have a chance i guess??". Sana said as she move her eyes to left and right and wasn't sure about her suggestion.

Tzuyu keep glaring at chaeyoung while mina wants to have a conversation to her.

'god!.. Why they're staring to chaeyoung like that". Sana stand up and pulled chaeyoung between tzuyu and mina and it's also a good timing that the bell save their ass.