Reality hits you different!

"you're such a shit for crying to someone who can't love you!!". Sana keep shaking her cousin who's  been hiding on a tree. It's not also sana and chaeyoung hiding, she's with her friends as they witness the wedding ceremony of Mina and bam-bam.

Minutes later on, they finish saying their vows as the priest declare to the groom to kiss her bride. As bam-bam's face slowly leaning on Mina's face and also at the same time, Chaeyoung's tears slowly falling down.

"chaeyoung-ah.. Let's go now. there wasn't anything you should see anymore even mina. This is should be the end of your feelings for her!". Jihyo hold her arms.

"I-i can't!!". Chaeyoung shout as she push jihyo away and run towards her motorbike. She's getting crazy and weak because of what she just witnessed. She drove away as fast as she could. She doesn't even know where she is not until she stop at the beach.

It's already sunset. She put the stand of the bike as she jump on the shore immediately.

"All of the time you where just lying to me!!!!...  You fool me!!!.. You let me believe you that you love me!!!..  Why all of the time you're making hard this situation for us!?..왜!!???". Chaeyoung shout madly as her tears never stop falling on her face. She drench her body on the water as the water getting high on her body.

She decided to went back and sit on the sad facing the blue water who's now getting dark.

"🎶You said you need a little time for my mistake

It's funny how you used that time to have me replace".

The sudden song from the house near at shore bom on the place and it hit her directly . She cried more by just listening to that song...

"That should be me!!.. On your hand!!.. That should be me!!.. Making laugh!! That should be!!". Chaeyoung sing deep on her heart as she keep kicking on the water...

"chaeyoung-ah!!!". Tzuyu and jeongyeon run as they approach and immediately hug her. "Cheang.. Please stop!..  It's ok.. We're here". Jeongyeon pulled chaeyoung head and buried it on her neck..

"It's all over chaeng.... Forget about her and this time choose wisely. You could poison yourself by the holy grail if you still loving the same person until you could breath anymore. She's with someone else and you know it's better to let go of her.. Mina seems happy to him". Jeongyeon slowly said as she keep hugging her tightly.

When chaeyoung was already calm, they brought her to tzuyu's car and jeongyeon drive the motorbike while tzuyu was the one who drive her car back to their house in Seoul.

Two years have passed, Mina and bam-bam's fame spread globally. They're known as the most successful Owner of the most entertainment building in Seoul. The fans of them shock when they declare that they already have a child and it was a girl name Alisa. She's a half thai and a half Japanese while on the other hand chaeyoung still locking herself on her room for how many weeks when she heard about the two.

"I wish i just kick this damn tv!.. She's already ok but until that news came out!!.. Aish!". Jeongyeon said while frowning on the couch.

"It's already done jeong. No one could change the past anymore and you should just accept it because that's the truth". Nayeon said in defeat.

"Yeah.. A painful truth. There wasn't a michaeng in this timeline anymore. I want to help chaeyoung but i can't because i don't know how to do it. I don't want to ruin someone's relationship, that's a very big no for me". Jihyo said while looking outside of the window.

"I'm really sorry for my cousin. She's been dying for mina sense she's woke up on the hospital. Yeah!.. They click to each other and have memories but they're not destined to each other". Sana said.