-6-

"🎶Ahhh! ~haaaa!! Hanaman seonteokae eoseo Yes or Yes!". Jihyo sang while link her arms with nayeon..

"🎶Dul junge hanaman golla Yes or Yes!". Nayeon make it louder as she push Chaeyoung.

"Yah!!.. Stop it!". Chaeyoung look at them on her back but got tease by Yeonjun and tzuyu.

"🎶hajima haji haji haji hajima
niga geureol ttaemada michil geot gata". Suddenly yeonjun dance in front of her. Out of anger, chaeyoung push yeonjun forcefully that make him falls down and chaeyoung walk out on the scene but didn't end their teasing for chaeyoung who was now red.

Tzuyu ,Nayeon and jihyo team up as they run silently in Chaeyoung's back as all of them are entering the plane.

"🎶isanghage!!! saenggakaedo!!
eojjeol su eopseo banhaesseunikka
You’re my heart shaker, shaker
notchigi shireo You’re my heart shaker!, shaker eotteokae!!". Chaeyoung trip on her legs when The three shout as they sing heart shaker by twice while dancing and forming a heart using their arms.

"Ma'am!.. Please keep you voice down". One of the flight attendant warn them. Chaeyoung stick out her tongue as she run inside of the plane.

"Abort!!..mission fail!". Yeonjun tease the three as he push tzuyu away.

------------

The plane arrived in Iraq international airport (ps: Id really know if there was international in iraq.. I just use my imagination here).

All doctors was now heading in the exit. They saw some language that they didn't understand and they find it weird.

"Look... Is that even a word it's all curve lines and straight lines". Chaeyeon said as they pass at the welcome banner .

"shut up they will here you!". Eunbi smack her head.

"As if they can understand us". Chaeyeon rub her head as they saw the van that will fetching them.

----------

"I don't think i can survive in this country". Yeonjun said and get her luggage. "Look how they leaving. How can they breath with that scarf all over their face and this country has a hot temperature.. I wanna get cold bath later". Yeonjun said as they're walking inside of the four star condominium.

"I wish i could decline this activity. I don't wanna stock here for a weak it makes me dehydrated". Tzuyu said as she massage her neck. She was also sweating.

Minutes later they're arrived on their apartment. Yeonjun was the first run inside.

"You gotta be kidding me!!?". He shout the girls run inside leaving Jihyo behind as she lock the door.

"Is this a torture or what!?". Tzuyu hissed and throw her backpack on the floor.

They just get a room without a proper cleaning and also the room didn't have tv or air-con or just even a stand fan. Yes, it was four star but it's different from this country. The condominium was highly rank by it's number of start. So definitely the highest rank was seven start condominium.

"Ahhh!!.. The signal has a poor connection!!.. How can i even face time my parents!!". Yeonjun punch the couch out of frustration.

"Let's just settle so that we can plan what we will buy or do". Jihyo said and pulled her luggage as she still finding the rooms in their apartment.

The other follow her until at the dead end as they saw one door at the right side. Eunbi open the door as she turn on the lights.

"Is this even a joke?!". Tzuyu punch the door and leave them alone, yeonjun follow her in the living room.