15

Mina was now naked as she crossed her legs while looking elegant towards the girl standing at the corner.

"Come over here!.. Do you want to go home right?.. Then let's finish this!". Mina said playfully while smirking towards chaeyoung who slowly getting in front of her.

"Strip now or you want me strip you?". Mina smirk.. Chaeyoung is still standing in front of her. Her mind suddenly blank out of nowhere.

Mina decided to undress the latter.
She pulled Chaeyoung closer to her as she start unbuttoning her uniform.
She pulled also Chaeyoung's skirt as will her boxer. Now chaeyoung was standing naked in front of her.

"Move now". Mina said and chaeyoung snap out on her trance.
Mina start playing Chaeyoung's cock as chaeyoung close her eyes.

"You're enjoying too much my love". Mina stand up as she push chaeyoung on the couch. Mina hurriedly straddles the younger on her stomach.

"Let's finish this". Mina whisper as she kiss chaeyoung slowly. Mina feels chaeyoung start grinding against her pussy. She sit and grope Chaeyoung's cock and rub it hardly towards her wet pussy.

She's indeed a horny person. She really wants to be touched by Chaeyoung that really makes her crazier.

"Ughh.. M-mina... Y-you're so wet". Chaeyoung moan. Mina penetrate Chaeyoung's cock on her pussy that makes chaeyoung hold Mina's boob's.

Mina keep riding her as she bounce hardly towards the latter's cock. Chaeyoung enjoying the view in front of her. She saw how wild mina is , she can't stop moaning loudly when chaeyoung suddenly grind.

Chaeyoung grab Mina's waist as she change their position. Mina was now under of her. Mina hold chaeyoungs shoulder as chaeyoung fuck her faster  that makes the couch squeak.

Chaeyoung pounded so hard that makes mina warp her legs around Chaeyoung's butt. She wanna feel how  deep chaeyoung can make.

"F-faster... Oh!.. God!!.. I'm near!". Mina scratch Chaeyoung's back.
Chaeyoung can't stop fucking the older one. She doesn't know how to control her hormones anymore when her and mina do something like this. It makes chaeyoung hypnotized by the latter's gaze.

"I-I'm also near!". Chaeyoung faster her pace as she grab Mina's legs to make it wide. Mina grab the pillow on her side as she can't help herself anymore. She's going crazy by the sensation she was feeling. It makes her in love again and again.

Chaeyoung hug mina and kiss her passionately. Mina immediately response as chaeyoung keep cumming inside of Mina's womb.

The two still hugging each other, breathing heavily. Chaeyoung's cock was now soft inside of Mina's wet pussy. "H-how many times d-did you cum inside of me?". Mina stuttered as she remember that her menstrual period didn't come. She worried, what if she got pregnant.

"Many times..  I-i don't know". Chaeyoung response while snuggling on Mina's neck. "Chae.. Are you perhaps can impregnate a woman?". Mina ask and chaeyoung slowly pulled her inside of mina.

"Ughh". Mina moan  .

"about that... I don't know". Chaeyoung said.

"Do you take some pills". Chaeyoung ask her and mina shook her head as a no.

"Anyways.. Let's continue?". Mina smirk again and chaeyoung taken aback from the sudden request.

"M-mina..  Wha-". Chaeyoung got cut when mina push chaeyoung on the floor. Chaeyoung immediately stand up and run towards the restroom.

Mina follow her while shaking her head. "Do you want us having sex there?". Mina shout outside of the restroom. Chaeyoung didn't respond so mina open the door seeing chaeyoung showering.

Mina back hug her but chaeyoung back away from her and was ready to run again. "don't you dare to run away or I'll punish you". Chaeyoung was so eager to get out and she's just luring Mina so that she can escape from her.

They're still naked and mina was just enjoying their little game.

Chaeyoung smirk and run outside of the restroom again. Mina follow her again. When mina saw chaeyoung run towards her bedroom. Mina immediately open the control system of her doors as she put a code .

"You're not going anywhere Son chaeyoung". Mina said and enter the her bedroom. Mina lock the door and sit on the bed. She look around until her gaze caught the attention of her walk-in closet slightly open.

"Chaeyoung!!.. If you don't go out!!..you will stay here forever with me!". Mina shout and later on mina got startled when chaeyoung crawl down on her bed.

"What are you doing there? ". Mina point her still laying down on the floor. "Yah!.. Son chaeyoung!". Mina slowly kneel down if chaeyoung was ok. When mina lifted Chaeyoung's head mina just shake her own head and pulled chaeyoung and carry to her bed.

She put chaeyoung slowly but mina didn't end what's on her mind and immediately sit on Chaeyoung's ranging cock.

Chaeyoung eyes flew open. Mina smirk and position herself to penetrate Chaeyoung's cock inside of her again.

---------

Chaeyoung was breathing heavily as Mina's stamina can't stop anymore.

"Mina!!.. S-stop!.. My dick was now hurt!!". Chaeyoung can't help but to yelp when mina push her pussy towards Chaeyoung's dick.

"I can't stop me!". Mina said as grinding nonstop. Mina hold Chaeyoung's neck as she was choking the later while rolling her eyes because of too much pleasure.

Chaeyoung doesn't know that mina has carving for sex. Chaeyoung try to open the door but she can't. She slowly surrender herself to mina and let the girl ride and suck her.

"Ughh... Chaegoung p-please destroy my pussy!". Mina command her and chaeyoung just obey her.

Chaeyoung put mina on the table and let her lay down and start fucking the horny mina on the table.

Later on the table that mina was laying was destroyed by the weight and too muck squeak from chaeyoung thrusts.

"Ughh...  Mina! ". Chaeyoung moan as she cum again. Chaeyoug drop down as mina clung her legs towards chaeyoung..

"This won't  be the end my love". Mina whisper as they fall asleep.

-------

💜: 😏... Is this enough?
© kiarawansue