You're Confusing Me!

After that day chaeyoung start ignoring them and her cousin, sana left out with them.

Mina on the other hand was dealing her own feelings. She knows that she love tzuyu and tzuyu love her also but the thing is chaeyoung keep bugging her mind all days even she was on her date with tzuyu. She can't think properly and tzuyu always asking her if she was ok or not. Mina just smile and hug tzuyu as a response.

Saturday Morning hits up as the sun shine on Chaeyoung's room. She groaned as she turn her body to the side and pulled her blanket up to her head and continue to sleep.

"CHAEYOUNG-AH!!!.. YOUR FRIEND IS WAITING FOR YOU!!.. COME OUT NOW!!.. OR I LET HER IN ON YOUR ROOM!!". Chaeyoung ignore her mother as she wants to spend more time on her bed.

Moments later Someone pulled her blanket revealing chaeyoung on her messy hair with her legs in different position.

"Chaeyoung-ah..  I will leave her here with you.. She really wants to talk to you". Her mom said and she hear the door close. She just keep closing her eyes not until the girl rub her arms as she open her eyes widely..

"Mina!!.. What are you doing here!!.. Get out of my room!!!". Chaeyoung shout and mina just stay still.

"I want to talk with you about something". Mina look at her softly and chaeyoung was taken aback.

"W-what!?...  About what??". She said in confusion. "Me and you...  I don't know what's gotten into me.. I always losing my mind when your name pop out on my brain and few more seconds i wasn't functioning anymore". Chaeyoung just froze by the sudden confession of mina.

She wasn't sure also what she was referring as she was just got woke up.
Chaeyoung tilt her head in confusion as mina look at her.

"I-i mean... Uhmmm..  I really don't know how to explain it but the more i couldn't see you the more i miss you". That's it... Chaeyoung suddenly stand up and tackle mina on a tight hug. Chaeyoung was waiting for this moment.. She was happy indeed but she knows that mina was also confuse to her feelings.

Chaeyoung broke the hug and lower her head in embarrassment, she hide her face by putting her hands on her face in front of Mina..

"I-I'm sorry i didn't mean to hug you". Chaeyoung said. "It's ok... I'm uhh kinda slowly loving it". Chaeyoung widen her eyes behind on her hands.

'Did she just say that she was slowly loving me?... Then what about tzuyu??.... God!!.. Help me!!'. Chaeyoung thought..

She stand up and look at mina.

"L-let's talk outside!...  Can you leave my room?.. Uhmm i-i i need to take a shower". Chaeyoung shyly said and mina nod as she smile and walked outside closing the door.

Chaeyoung dramatically fall on the floor clutching her chest tightly as she smile widely..

"Damn it!!". Chaeyoung again stand up and throw her body inside of the restroom and fix herself after.

------_-------------

"So..... Tell me more Mina". Chaeyoung said as they sit at the swing.

"I'm just... I don't know what i feel...
I love tzuyu and i shouldn't feel this way towards you". Chaeyoung secretly look away as she sadly smile.

"Please!!.. Help me to get rid of this feeling!!...  How to stop it??..  I only want to love tzuyu even though i sometimes ignore her.. I want to be a loyal partner to her". Mina look at her and beg.

"How could i stop someone's feelings if it wasn't my own body?..it was your own feelings mina , i can't stop someone's feelings. It's your own heart who's beating towards me and your brain react with it so definitely you're confusing your own feelings". Chaeyoung said as she look at the sky and doesn't want to meet Mina's eyes.