-5-

Chaeyoung smile and pat Mina's head. (-just imagine Chaeyoung's was taller than her)..

" It was me mina.. But i won't tell any details for what happened to you and me.. You just need to find out by yourself.. I did help you by confirming your questions, tell you the truth and so on.. Now let's go back to your house. I have to pack my things because we have a flight tomorrow ". Chaeyoung said as she intertwines their hands.

------------

"So.. I guess see you soon mina". Mina nod as she close the door and chaeyoung immediately drove her car away.

"Mina-ah.. So what happened?". Momo ask her. She saw how mina change when she let mina hung out with chaeyoung.

"It's nothing.. I just ask while she answered". Mina was about to step on the stairs when she saw Sana cooking in the kitchen.

"I call her earlier and i explain her everything about you so she was here to see if it's really true and she wants to apologize also ". Mina smile a little and nod.

Sana immediately look at momo while the latter was approaching her inside of the kitchen to help her.

"She smile Sana". Momo pat her shoulder. "Really?.. That's good then.. I really regret what did i do to her back then. I was so harsh towards her". Sana said as she feels down.

"Hey!.. Cheer up baby.. Cheer up baby". Momo suddenly dance in front of her. "You're still the same moguri". Sana said and push momo playfully.

------------

The MiSaMo sister gather on the dining table as they eat silently. Sana sometimes glance at mina while mina let her.

Soon Mina start a conversation with them.

"Uhmm.. I-it's good to see you again s-sana unnie". Mina slowly glance at her. When mina was now facing fully towards sana, she saw sana was crying.

"U-unnie?... A-are you ok?". Mina was having a hard time to open up again with sana. It's already a moth that sana left them. She was surprised and happy when she saw sana.

Sana stand up as she run towards mina and tackle her with a hug.
"Minari!.. I'm so sorry!..please forgive me!". Sana hug her tightly as she was crying on Mina's shoulder. Mina look at momo as momo nod and smile widely.

"I-I've already forgot what happened unnie.. I'm at fault too.. S-so don't blame yourself". Mina said and rub Sana's back.

"Now!.. Now!!.. Let's celebrate!!". Momo shout as she drag mina and sana on the living room.

"Hey!.. I'm not finish eating!". Mina whines as she was still hungry.

"No worries Minari.. The maids will clean our mess.. Now!!.. Let's order a bunch of Delicious foods!!". Momo shout as she start scrolling on her phone finding some good looking foods.

"Should we include Alcoholic drinks?". Sana ask and momo look at her. "Oh!.. Hell ye-". Momo was cut when a pillow land on her face.

"No!.. Alcoholic drinks unnie's!". Mina was standing crossing her arms.

"But!.. This is for once Mina-chan!.. Just agree with it". Momo said. She was scrolling on her phone and sana interrupt her as she grab her phone.

"I'll choose". Sana smirk.

Minutes later the delivery knock on their door and sana pay as they received two box and three plastic bags.

"Yah!!.. Why is this so many?.. We're only three people here!!". Mina was indeed annoyed by the two who's smiling smugly to her.