Love or Hatred

"Then why are you stuttering!?". Chaeyoung back away as soon as she saw mina wants to punch her.

"I don't!... Stop it". She was trying to defend herself. She knows to herself that she was blackmail by her twin sister and if she would tell it to her, mei would kill her own sister even her own niece.

"Chaeyoung!!.... I'm already tired of this mess around of us!!.. Sense then I'm trying to understand you!!!... Can't you see?...  I doing my best to be a good wife to you and the best mom towards our daughter!!..  Stop fooling around with me...  I'm so done with your shit chaeyoung!!.. I don't understand you anymore!!". Mina shout as she was crying pushing and punching chaeyoung on her chest.

Chaeyoung hug her but Mina's anger and loss of her sense strengthen her as she push chaeyoung away from her.

"We're over chaeyoung!!". Mina said still full of anger and once mina turn her body towards the door she saw minji widened eyes and her mouth agape.

Chaeyoung look at the door.
"Minji-ah!". Chaeyoung stand up and was about to approach her daughter but mina suddenly turn her back as she punch chaeyoung on her face making her fall again on the floor.

"Don't ever near my daughter or touch her again!!... You don't belong to us!!". Mina left her with shock on her face.

Mina follow her daughter downstairs crying on the floor. Mina hug her tightly as they cry.

"Minji-ah...  Pack your things now.. We will leaving". Mina help her stand up.
"B-but...  D-daddy?". Minji said.

"She won't coming with us...  And no more question Myoui Minji!.. We will leaving!". Mina said seriously that make her daughter back away from her.

"No!!". Minji run outside of their house as mina chase her. On the other hand Mei was there inside of her car watching her sister chasing her daughter.

Mei smirking and laugh maniacally.

----------

Three months passed by and Mina bring her daughter away from korea.
She bring her in texas though minji was all against about her mother's plan.

Minji was so stubborn when her parents broke up as her mother drag her far away from their hometown. Her life was different compared to her life right now. She do alot of parties with her friends, got drunk when coming home, she do smoke as she was influenced by her friends and last Mina's scolding her nonstop.

"Kristine Myoui!!!". Mina Shout as soon she saw her daughter laying on the floor . Minji look up to her mother who's crossing her arms and an intimidating face.

"Hahaah.. A-agrnn!..  That sounds good!". Minji slowly stand up as she face her mother.

"Mommy sharon!...  Wanna go back home! ". Minji said with her eyes close as her face drop down with a sad tone.

"We will never go back there!!..that's final Kritine!!". Mina grab Minji's wrist and was about to drag her towards her room when minji push mina away from her.

"AND WHAT!?.... YOU CHOOSE THAT ASHOLE!? INSTEAD OF DADDY CHAE-". Minji was cut when a hard slap meet her face as she falls down on the floor holding her face, still reddened.

"DON'T EVER MENTION THAT NAME ANYMORE!!.. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?.. MYOUI MINJI!!!?". Mina was now really mad as her face was all red.

The front door open revealing Minji's step-dad. He saw minji holding her face while mina with angry face.

"Kristine~...what happened?". He kneel down and was about to touch her but minji got sudden mad as she throw a hard punch a cross in guys face.

"DON'T TOUCH ME YOU ASHOLE!!..
I WAS NO LONGER HAPPY WHEN YOU DRAG ME HERE MOM!!.. I WASN'T!!!.. YOU'RE SUCH A SELFISH AND FORGOT ANYTHING!".  Minji shout as she stand up and even bump to mina on her shoulder.