>15<

Chaeyoung is slowly getting awake. Her eyes still blurry but as soon as her eyes are now wide open she immediately scan the room.

She feel something sleeping on the bed at the right side. Chaeyoung look down and she saw the little girl hugging her while snoring as her mouth slightly open.

"chaeyoung!?". Chaeyoung slowly turn her head and she saw Mina standing while slowly tearing up
"M-mina". Chaeyoung said lowly.

Mina didn't take a second and hug chaeyoung on her shoulder. "I-i miss you so much!". Mina cried loudly making her daughter woke up.

"M-mommy?.. Why are you crying?". Minji rub her eyes and soon later she realised that chaeyoung was now already awake .

"Dada!!!.. You're  already awake!!". Minji hug on her neck. Chaeyoung was surprised at all and she doesn't know why the kid was calling her dada...

"Uhmm.. M-mina?". Mina slowly pulled away as she saw chaeyoung confused face. Mina smile as she hug her again and whisper on her ears.

"She's your daughter hon". Mina planted a light kiss on Chaeyoung's neck making the latter shiver.

"My D-daughter?". Chaeyoung said still confused but later on she start patting Minji's head. The little girl look up. "Dada...  When where you going out?... I wanna play with you". Minji pout and chaeyoung suddenly smile . Mina look the motherly bonding as she take a picture of them.

"May i know the little princess name?". Minji frown and look at mina. Mina smile and minji look back towards chaeyoung.

"Minji". Minji smile brightly as her gummy smile appeared similar as her mommy mina. "hmmm.. Soon we will play". Chaeyoung cheered her up.

--------

The other girls clear their schedule as they want to visit chaeyoung on her ward.

"Mina... Mei wants to talk to you". Momo said and gave her phone. Mina went out and the others remain inside Chaeyoung's room.

"Do you know that Mommy nayeon is also pregnant with my siblings?". Yojeong said.

"Me too!.. Mommy sana also!". Yoi said.

"Mommy Momo also have one". Hana said. "Minji-ah... How about you? ". The three look towards minji who's playing the hem of her shirt. Minji shook her head as a no.

"Mom didn't tell me anything... But i really want some". Minji said as she pout looking to them.

The girls heard they're daughter talking about. Then they tease mina again about the baby thing.

"Yah!!...  Shut up!". Mina look away.

"Chaeyoungie is already awake!... You know if you need help we will take minji away so that you have your own time with Chaeyoungie". Nayeon said and wiggles her eyebrows.

"I hate it when you're pregnant!". Jeongyeon annoyingly said. "What!?... Now do you hate our child!!.. It was yours!!". Nayeon said looking mad towards jeongyeon.

"Bare with it!...  It came from yours! Hahahha". Dahyun push her away making her way besides momo.

"I hate her mood swings!!.. She craves to a food that wasn't existing!!.. How should i say this...  She wants her imagination to be came true!". Nayeon trip jeongyeon by sliding her legs as jeongyeon slump down on the floor.

"Daddy!!". Yojeong run and ride jeongyeon's back. "Daddy!!.. Let's play horsie-horsie!!". The other start laughing as jeongyeon face palm.

"Is that Nayeon's new favorite position?..horsie-horsie? ". Sana said teasingly and all of them laughing hardly while nayeon blush.