-10-

2 years later ...

"Still finding Chaeyoungie?". Nayeon ask tzuyu who was serious while typing on her laptop.

"Yes!.. I need to find her". Tzuyu didn't stop looking for her even though she doesn't know where's chaeyoung.

Will before that, the military from seoul came and rescue them on the battlefield . They even ask the military to get chaeyoung but the military fail to bring her back. Tzuyu keep her high hopes but still having a problem along the way .

"You already send your battalion of private guys for how many weeks and Months tzuyu-ah until your finding for chaeyoung got in 2 years now". Jeongyeon said. Tzuyu look at her angrily as she grab jeongyeon's collar.

"Why are you so easy to say that!?..aren't you Chaeyoung's friends?...aren't you the one who calls the most?....why!!!? ". Tzuyu was now cry angrily.. Tzuyu push her away.

"You don't understand!!!... This is nothing for you Jeongyeon!?... I thought she was your No jam 동생?". Tzuyu look at her..

"I-I'm sorry...  I didn't mean to say it". Jeongyeon lower her head as nayeon comfort her.

"Chuwey-ah.. Uhh?". Jihyo suddenly stop as she saw what's happening.
Tzuyu leave immediately before jihyo could start talking.

------+++-----

"Mina~....come on get out now!.. Aren't you hungry?...it's bean a year now!". Momo shout but mina didn't respond as she was looking blankly on the wall.

"Myoui Mina!". Sana barge in with momo who was holding a food.
"What did you do to your room!?". Sana roam her eyes around on Mina's room.

Books everywhere.. Clothes scattered on the floor and mina on the bed secretly glaring towards them.

"I will call the squad!". Momo put the food on the table as she run outside of Mina's room while sana crossing her arms.

"Please Mina... Move on!!... Chaeyoung is not around anymore!!". Sana shout as she start cleaning Mina's mess.

"Why are you saying that she's already dead!?". Mina furiously stand up as she shout towards sana.

"Because that's the news say so!...  Aren't you even listen to any kind of news!!?... Look!.. It's already 2 years mina!!.. Forget about her and start your new beginning without her!!". Sana shout as she throw Mina's clothes towards her with her angry face.

"How could i listen to that shitty News!!!.. They doesn't even have evidence that chaeyoung is already dead!!!... Where's the body if she's already dead then!!... Those Liars spread a fake news about her! Already dead!!!". Mina shout angrily while crying as she jump and pin sana on the floor.

"Mina!!!.. Stop!!!". Nayeon and jihyo pulled mina away from sana.

"She's not dead Sana!!!.. She can't be!". Mina keep protesting from jihyo's and Nayeon's grip.

Tzuyu was watching them on the door with a sad face. Mina look at her.
"Tzuyu!!! Please say something!!..she's not dead right!!?". Mina was begging for the latter's answer. Tzuyu step inside and hug mina.

"S-she's not dead!.. M-mina". Tzuyu pulled away as she run outside.

"Mina calm down please.. You Heard it now that she wasn't dead". Jihyo comforting her as will as Nayeon who was hugging her.

"Guy's!!!.. Food is here!!". They heard Dahyun's voice downstairs. Nayeon and jihyo let go her as mina lay on her bed.

"Sleep will mina... We will here for you no matter what happens". Jihyo said and kiss Mina's head as they leave her room.

-----------

"We need to take Mina away from this place... We need to take her in the other country". Sana said as they all facing each other on the living room.

"You say so easy Sana. Taking her away from here makes her more longing for chaeyoung". Dahyun said as she munch the pizza.

"Dahyun has a point..  Mina will get more crazy if we take her away from this place". Jihyo said.

"Why are you all defending Mina. You know it's been a year now that chaeyoung wasn't here with us and probably she was already dead". Sana stand up.

"And why are you Saying this stuff!?!.. You didn't even know if She was really dead!". Tzuyu furiously spat towards sana. The tension was growing intense as Sana and tzuyu wants to kill each other.

"ENOUGH!!!...YOU TWO!! ..SIT DOWN!". Jihyo slam the table. All of them got silent.

"Mina.. Will stay in this place and if something happens in the future then let's take Sana's plan!.. Got it!?". Jihyo seriously said.

"I agree". Nayeon butted in.

"Neither me". Momo said as she holds Sana's arms.

"Sure!..if it's really a good thing!". Jeongyeon stand up and drag tzuyu outside of the house to calm her down.

-------------

"Hey!!...  My daughter!!..how's your day?". Chanbyeol ask her daughter who's now paler and skinnier .

"Good!..until i saw your ugly face!". Even though chaeyoung was so weak, she managed to shout .

"Oh!.. So you don't miss your father". Chanbyeol said as he rub her hands on Chaeyoung's face and chaeyoung immediately bite his hads.

"Arghh!!.. You bitch!". Chanbyeol said and slap chaeyoung on her face." just to remind you!.. You was in my care! .. So behave!!". He punch chaeyoung right away in her face and kick her on her stomach. Chaeyoung start vomiting a blood.

"It was nice to see you in this situation!..hahahaha.. Kneeling while chain on your neck and hands. Try to escape again and i a sure you I'll hung you!". Chanbyeol threatened her as he slam the door.

"it's.. A-already 2 years... I wish i could hang out with them.. Or just cuddle with mina on the bed.. I-i miss her.. I miss e-everyone". Chaeyoung drop her body on the floor bathing with her own blood.

-------------

π_π.....

©kw