54

"No!!.. You've promise to me alot but you always fail!!!". Mina shout in anger as she turn around and was about to leave when chaeyoung suddenly hug Mina's leg to stop her.

"Mina please I'm begging you!.. Don't leave me!!". The door of the room suddenly open as the man approached them and kick chaeyoung immediately on her face.

"Let's go mina". The man was about to pulled mina when chaeyoung suddenly hug her. "Mina please... You're the only one who left with me.. Please don't leave me... You know how i really love you!!". Chaeyoung cried as she snuggled on Mina's neck.

"This is over now chaeyoung!!..leave my fiance alone!!". The guy said and push chaeyoung away as he pin her on the floor and start punching her.

"Bam-bam!!.. You asshole!!". Chaeyoung kneel him and she was about to stand up when bam-bam pulled the gun and point it on her head.

"Don't miss with me bitch!!. You know when it's always at the end, Mina will always choose me!". And with that bam-bam pulled the trigger as the bullet hit on Chaeyoung's head.

"CHAEYOUNG!!!". Chaeyoung's eyes slowly blurry as the blood blocking her sight.

The last that she saw was bam-bam drag mina away as they slam the door leaving her ,bathing with her own blood coming from her head.

"CHAEYOUNG!!! ".

"Yah!!.. SON CHAEYOUNG!!!".

"CHAENG!!!!".

Chaeyoung immediately woke up as she saw Mina was crying while holding her arms worriedly.

"Are you ok h-hun??.. W-what happened?.. Why are you shouting my name??.. You making me nervous!". Mina said and hug her lover tightly.

"Dada!!". Heesung climb on the bed as he hug Chaeyoung's leg while minji gave her a water.

"Dada are you already ok?.. Mommy was having a panicked attack earlier and we don't know how calm her as you keep shouting her name". Chaeyoung lowers her head as she doesn't know how to explain it to them.

"Hun.. What really happen to you??..
You're making me sick by just shouting my name in agony". Mina sit on the bed as she keep holding Chaeyoung's hands.

"It's just a nightmare.. It's also good that it's not even true". Chaeyoung caressed Mina's face and mina hold Chaeyoung's hand on her face.

"Heesungie!!.. Let's play outside!". Minji pulled her twin brother as they went out of the room.

"I'm sorry for scaring  you. I'm already fine just seeing your beautiful face. Let's have a dinner date later?". Chaeyoung said while smiling widely.

Mina sad face turn into a beautiful happy smile as she nod. "it's been so long that we don't go on a date. By the way hun, Nayeon unnie and jihyo ask me to accompany them on the mall. Is it ok with you?". Mina ask cutely.

"Why are you so cute Minari??". Chaeyoung pinch her cheeks as she slowly lean and kiss Mina's lips and mina kiss her back with so much passion.

The kiss suddenly heated up when mina slowly push chaeyoung to lay back on the bed again as she start roaming her hands on Chaeyoung's body. "I think we should stop here or else something's gonna happen again". Chaeyoung break the kiss and hug mina again.

"why?.. Don't you like another one in the family?". Mina ask Naughtily. "As if i was the one will get in pain". Chaeyoung said as she push mina on the bed and run away.

"Yah!!!!". We follow her downstairs and she saw chaeyoung playing with their kids on the pool outside.

----------

When mina went out with nayeon and jihyo, chaeyoung immediately called the other girls to meet her at the coffee to plan for the surprise dinner date with mina.

"So are you going to do it?". Dahyun excitedly ask.

"Yes, you're the first but you're the last who will getting married". Tzuyu said as she sip her coffe.

"so what's the plan??". Jeongyeon said and the others look back seeing her with daniel. They all settled on their chair and chaeyoung start the plan. She explained the details and the materials that needed to buy and also the foods.

"Let me handle the catering!.. I'm sure momo will be happy to choose the food". Dahyun said.

"Let me take the place of your dinner date. I'm sure mina unnie will love it". Tzuyu said and smirk.

"Will i guess me and jihyo will do the other thing with mina first before she could have dinner date with you later". Jeongyeon said and smirk also.

"You're such a prank buddy!". Chaeyoung groaned as she knows what's jeongyeon going to do. She also knows that the latter likes to fool around same as nayeon.

"the the rest is mina.. That's it!". Daniel said as she wink at chaeyoung.

"Let's call each other for the update. I don't wanna miss this thing". Chaeyoug said as she open the door leaving her friends still talking the plan.

-------++

"Mommy!!.. Let's by this make up!!". Jiyeon said as she keep pointing luxury make up on the glass.

"No!.. Mommy this one!.. Let's buy this it's looks so good!". On the other hand yeonie point the makeup section who's in sale.

Jihyo groaned as she look at nayeon back to at the two kids keep bickering because of the make up.

"Nayeonie don't tell me you always let your daughter eat this freaking makeup kit!". Nayeon look at jihyo in disbelief ."Yah!.. It's not my fault that they're obsess in makeup!". Nayeon look back to her daughter.

They're inside of the mall already and nayeon let her daughter go with her.
Later on they saw kahyun and taehyun running towards them and jihyo immediately hug the two.

"Why are you two here?, where's your father? ". Jihyo ask and the two point daniel on the back pushing the cart towards them.

The two boy's went on Nayeon's daughter. "unnie we should buy the dress!". Mina said excitedly as she forgot what's really happening.

"Ok..  Yeonie! And you jiyeon!.. We will buy that later after we buy your aunt Mina's dress so come on!". Nayeon said as the two bid their goodbyes on the two boys who's now clinging on Daniel's leg.

"Jihyo-ah! Aren't you gonna come?". Nayeon look at jihyo. "I will follow you two after!. I need to talk to him". Jihyo said and the two immediately walk away.

"What!?.. Chaeyoungie was planning to propose to mina!?". Jihyo excitedly said as she slap Daniel's arms.

"Yes! , and that's why I'm here because I'm the one who will buy the things that will needed later". Daniel said and cared kahyun to put him on the cart.

"Dad!!.. Let's go now!!". Taehyun keep pulling Daniel's shirt as jihyo and him look at their son. "Ok!.. You go now i will follow the girls". Jihyo said and pick Daniel's lips as she went on the two and hug them before leaving away.

-----+-++++------

----
Let's have more fun readers!!😆.

©kw

Ps: didn't edit ,I'm sorry for the wrong spelling and grammar...